ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MODERATORS,PLEASE BAN THESE IDIOTS!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pakipower1

MODERATORS,PLEASE BAN THESE IDIOTS!

Post by pakipower1 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:37 pm

it's really frustrating to see the quality of the forum going down over past few weeks.This forum has been informative to all of us but these low life idiots have made it a chat room.
Its my request to moderators is to either ban these people or close
threads as soon as rubbish gets posted

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:23 pm

I completely endorse your comments.

I am also fed up from few idiots in the forum making it chat forums instead of immigration forum. I am not sure what kind of show they are trying to stage here http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=34393

By introductions of these new PSW members lately I see the quality of advise on this forum has gone very pooor... and most of new members are arguing and engaging old members of this forum on the stuff which is somehow totally irrelevant with the immigration.

dextar

Post by dextar » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:39 pm

I am also agree with Rizwan567 and pakipower1. Forum is losing its value. Moderator should act now before that senior and good people leave this forum.

bex12

Post by bex12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:01 pm

I second the comment of all you guyz. Lets us leave it as a immigration advise forum.