ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PaySlips & NARIC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Masam
Newly Registered

PaySlips & NARIC

Post by Masam » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:06 pm

Hi Everyone

Thanks so much everyone for my first question replies. I have heard that we need sealed payslips, is that must? because i have proper payslips (dot matrix format) stamped and signed by the company. Is that ok to show? because its not sealed now but i m confused.

More so I have completed BSc in Computer Sciences 4 yrs programs from University of Punjab Lahore Pakistan, and studying MSc in Computer Sciences from Sweden. But i m claiming points on my BSc degree. Is it recognised in NARIC database and HSMP evaluation. How much points i have to claim? Of course in my view is 30 points..

Looking for your good pleasent reply thanks. :D

raghu0307

Re: PaySlips & NARIC

Post by raghu0307 » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:38 am

If the payslips are signed and stamped they are good enough, though I dont what else yo mean by sealed payslps.

BSc should give you 30 points. Why don you put your qualifications in the points calculator and find out if its there in the NARIC database.

Masam wrote:Hi Everyone

Thanks so much everyone for my first question replies. I have heard that we need sealed payslips, is that must? because i have proper payslips (dot matrix format) stamped and signed by the company. Is that ok to show? because its not sealed now but i m confused.

More so I have completed BSc in Computer Sciences 4 yrs programs from University of Punjab Lahore Pakistan, and studying MSc in Computer Sciences from Sweden. But i m claiming points on my BSc degree. Is it recognised in NARIC database and HSMP evaluation. How much points i have to claim? Of course in my view is 30 points..

Looking for your good pleasent reply thanks. :D

cooolz

Post by cooolz » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:21 am

Well two meanings of seal

1. seal = stamp ,

2. seal = to close hermetically e.g to seal off a jar , e.g putting all the payslips in an envelope , using glue & signature so that no can tamper it.

Point 1 is enough