ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Experience ltter & senior level experience

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nomsheen
Newly Registered

Experience ltter & senior level experience

Post by nomsheen » Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:02 pm

I am applying for HSMP this month. I need some advise on following:

I have ten year after graduation experience but i don't have objective evidence of initial 2 year experience. I contacted the management of the company but they don't have any record of my employment as they bought the company couple of years ago. How do i claim my experience?

I have more than 5 years senior/ expert level experience which includes consultancy experience should i also provide letter of completion/appreciation from my clients or the job description from my employer explaining my role and the list of clients i worked for, are enough for claiming the points.

At the time of applying HSMP is it necessary that you have sufficient amount in your bank account. I don't have enough cash in my account because i have made some investemnt and have to pay monthly installment for them but the bank statement shows the monthly trasactions including evidence of trasfering the salary.

Thanks

hareenpatel
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by hareenpatel » Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:41 am

Hi,

I too need same information.

Thanks

lynn132

Re: Experience ltter & senior level experience

Post by lynn132 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:12 pm

nomsheen wrote:I am applying for HSMP this month. I need some advise on following:

I have ten year after graduation experience but i don't have objective evidence of initial 2 year experience. I contacted the management of the company but they don't have any record of my employment as they bought the company couple of years ago. How do i claim my experience?

I have more than 5 years senior/ expert level experience which includes consultancy experience should i also provide letter of completion/appreciation from my clients or the job description from my employer explaining my role and the list of clients i worked for, are enough for claiming the points.

At the time of applying HSMP is it necessary that you have sufficient amount in your bank account. I don't have enough cash in my account because i have made some investemnt and have to pay monthly installment for them but the bank statement shows the monthly trasactions including evidence of trasfering the salary.

Thanks
I can answer some of your queries.
To document the first two years of experience, you can get a letter from someone that worked with you, preferably a supervisor or manager. Ensure that it has the correct information in it (graduate level position, etc.) and include an explanatory statement in yourcovering letter. I had to document a year's worth of experience with a company that subsequently went out of business, and fortunately was able to locate my offer letter and final payslip as well, which I think helped.

For the funds, this is really not a critical part of the HSMP application itself, but comes into play after approval when you apply for Entry Clearance. So a statement in the covering letter of the funds that you expect to have available to you when you relocate should be enough, and if you have statements to support this, include them. For example, I included an investment account statement and estimated how much I could liquidate from this account after taxes in the covering letter.

I hope this is helpful.