ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Students who got PSW through CCL should be revoked..

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ssshhh
Newly Registered

Post by ssshhh » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:41 pm

Hello Everyone
Many of us have not got PSW from CCL.............but previously many of them have got so lets find some possible way that even their visa are no longer continued.......
why only to some?? IF CCL has given fraud degree no one should get PSW and who has got previously their visas should be rejected

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:43 pm

If you ask me, no fraudster has the right to remain in the country.

ssshhh
Newly Registered

Post by ssshhh » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:47 pm

i complete agree to you steve_guru
but cant we not take any steps to do things needful??

Are there no such options from the government so that we can inform them about such things and remove such fraud people from the country

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:50 pm

I have seen on Home office website for sending details of immigraion fraud which can be emailed to :

public.enquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk, UKBApublicenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk

there is a physical address as well quoted on the HO website along with contact number, you can ring them.

On the other side, HO is following a strict protocol of investigating culprits through internet and forums like this one and several other, IPs and other details will be traced and thats the reason it took so long for them to justify their act. but its on the way and will come soon for fraudsters.

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:56 pm

Hello Everyone
Many of us have not got PSW from CCL.............but previously many of them have got so lets find some possible way that even their visa are no longer continued.......
why only to some?? IF CCL has given fraud degree no one should get PSW and who has got previously their visas should be rejected
i have never seen a more disgusting personality than this

if your motive was purely against fraud i will salute you, but your motive is clearly driven by your own situation
Last edited by killomachi on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:18 pm

and whats your motive.... why dont you help....

Its clearly mentioned on HO website, anyone involved with illegal activites or even supporting will be treated to be in same pool...

what do you expect...?
Kicking the lawbreakers!!!