ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proving Salary Received in Cash

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chaudhryis
Newly Registered

Proving Salary Received in Cash

Post by chaudhryis » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:33 am

Hi All,

I am in a concern here, About 6 Months back I changed my Job and for the first 4 Months, My salary never got transfered to a bank, And I was receivng Cash.

As for my First Proof I have teh Payment Vouchers / Payslips, however for the second proof would a letter from the company be enough?

I can't prove that I banked the entire cash to a bank account as well, as I rather used to spend the same in cash form.

Kindly Help.

Thanks
Imran

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Proving Salary Received in Cash

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:45 pm

chaudhryis wrote:Hi All,

I am in a concern here, About 6 Months back I changed my Job and for the first 4 Months, My salary never got transfered to a bank, And I was receivng Cash.

As for my First Proof I have teh Payment Vouchers / Payslips, however for the second proof would a letter from the company be enough?

I can't prove that I banked the entire cash to a bank account as well, as I rather used to spend the same in cash form.

Kindly Help.

Thanks
Imran
Yes, it is enough and make sure that your employer clarify the problem u had.. clearly..

i think u will also provide the 3rd proof Bank statements (atleast for showing the Maintenance funds).. So just be careful that your employer letter is perfect and that shd save ur day...

Do also wait for other seniors to share their views and info for confidence n more clarity..

Jk2007
BANNED

Re: Proving Salary Received in Cash

Post by Jk2007 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:42 pm

chaudhryis wrote:Hi All,

Kindly Help.

Thanks
Imran
Do you have annual tax return? If you have, you can provide this additional evidence, which will prove what you earned in the whole year.

chaudhryis
Newly Registered

Post by chaudhryis » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:59 pm

Thank you for your reply. Fortunatly I live in a Tax free country (United Arab Emirates) and thus have no Tax return slips. The Letter which I have from the compoany is clarifying the voucher numbers i was paid through, the mode of payment (Cash or Bank Transfer). I hope this works out.

Any more inputs please.

chaudhryis
Newly Registered

Post by chaudhryis » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:54 pm

I checked with some local immigration consultants, they outrightly told me that it is difficult to prove cash salaries. If this happens then I am not touching my 45 points. Can any one still help me with this. Really appreciate if some one who faced the same problem could give me some ideas.

Thanks Imran

Lolita
Newly Registered

Post by Lolita » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:20 am

chaudhryis,hi i'm currently facing the same problem.And i have spoken to the 2 higly rated lawyers and wasted so much money and i was told that that would be hard to prove...
I'm confused :(