ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sign and Stamp On PaySlips & Allowance Slips by Current

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sirisha
Newly Registered

Sign and Stamp On PaySlips & Allowance Slips by Current

Post by sirisha » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:18 am

Hi

Im planning to apply for HSMP in Feb. I have one question .

Right now im working in wipro as a SAP consultant . But they have sent me for onsite postion to germany .

So im getting Indian Salary Slip and germany allowance slip for each month . Im planning to include both of these .

IS IT NECCESSARY TO GET THE CURRENT EMPLOYER SIGNATURE AND STAMP ON PAYSLIPS AND ALLOWANCE SLIPS.

Because i dont think so my current employer will sign and stamp on my allowance slips in germany . Because I gave agreement to my current employer that i wont apply any work permitt or immigration . So they wont sign and stamp on allowance slips in germany .

So is it fine , if i include the salary slips and allowance slips without sign and stamp .

Please let me know
Regards
Sirisha

raghu0307

Re: Sign and Stamp On PaySlips & Allowance Slips by Curr

Post by raghu0307 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:33 am

sirisha wrote:Hi

Im planning to apply for HSMP in Feb. I have one question .

Right now im working in wipro as a SAP consultant . But they have sent me for onsite postion to germany .

So im getting Indian Salary Slip and germany allowance slip for each month . Im planning to include both of these .

IS IT NECCESSARY TO GET THE CURRENT EMPLOYER SIGNATURE AND STAMP ON PAYSLIPS AND ALLOWANCE SLIPS.

Because i dont think so my current employer will sign and stamp on my allowance slips in germany . Because I gave agreement to my current employer that i wont apply any work permitt or immigration . So they wont sign and stamp on allowance slips in germany .

So is it fine , if i include the salary slips and allowance slips without sign and stamp .

Please let me know
Regards
Sirisha

Are you qualifying with just your Indian salary.

My advice to you is, keep the documents as simple and perfect as possible. I have come across many who want to include as many documents as possible and in the end , complicate the situation.

If you are qualifying with the Indian salary, there is no need for the german payslips.

If you are sure you want to include the allowance, then, you proably will need to get a letter from the company to get that considered as a part of ur earnings.

You will need to get a stamp and sign on each slip from your employer.

Is the german allowance included as a foreign component in your salary and deducted from Gross..?

If not there will be some explanation for you to do

sirisha
Newly Registered

Re: Sign and Stamp On PaySlips & Allowance Slips by Curr

Post by sirisha » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:12 pm

Hi Raghu

Thanks Alot

Yes Im qualifying with only Indian Salary Also . If i put only Indian Salary and apply in german then there wont be any issue .

I mean , will the case worker wont ask what are you doing in germany ???

If i put only Indian salary then may case worker can say that you need to go India to apply for HSMP .

So that's why im planning to put Germany Allowance also .

And this allowance , im getting in EURO's each month in germany bank . I have Allowance slip each month . And bank statement as well also .

Please let me know

Regards
Sirisha