ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Advice - Used An Old Application Form To Apply For Psw

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tra8erse
Newly Registered

Need Advice - Used An Old Application Form To Apply For Psw

Post by Tra8erse » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:08 am

I managed to use an old application form to apply for PSW - downloaded and printed it out just a few days before the new one was introduced in the end of November - but I did not notice that. It just did not occur to me that the application form may change! I sent it out with all my papers last Thursday and only yesterday discovered that a new form should have been used.

According to the post office mail tracker, the HO received my application on Friday. However, they still did not charge my account. Now I am wondering what I should do... Does anyone have any knowledge or experience to advise me? Is it likely that they will process it anyway? Should I ask them to return my documents and reapply? How do I go about it?

I still have a couple of weeks before my current leave expires so advice and information will be much appreciated!