ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

petalro

Post by petalro » Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:47 pm

missy j: if it helps and puts ur mind at rest we applies 24th nov and have not heard anythin yet and we cant track the application online either its an "invalid search" so we are just waiting for the lazy peoples call.

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:20 am

i submitedd in islamabad VAC

and u can check your status through
this reference
ISL/123456/1234567/1

but some one get visa after our application i know some one who apply in december and get visa now and she already with hubbi

bless her and plz pray for us

str34

Post by str34 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:30 am

Naz08:

hey girl congrats on the good new very Happy For You, i know how u feel!
been checking your posts regular finally!! Mashaallah!!
so you been grinning all day? lol :lol: :lol: :lol: hope u and ur hubby have a wonderful like together,

tk cr

imi:
stay positive you will receive the news you want very soon inshaallah!

good luk to everyone else!!

naznin

Post by naznin » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:53 am

Asalam-o-Alaikum,

everybody i checked my status yesterday,it has bin changed.the question is that shud i wait 4 d call r go thru to gerrys??plz help me.....

izzie,naz08, maz tell mi plz.

with best wishes.

Allah hafiz.

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Sat Jan 17, 2009 2:30 pm

naznin congrats darling i think u should go to them directly cos theyl probly call u aftr weeks and maybe ur visa was stamped ages ago like my hubbys wich leaves no time to travel - theres flights and all sorts to consider and if u go over the 1 month period theyr will b complications, a fine and wen hubby gets to uk hell hav to go home office. So i say go, i mean its worth the risk inshallah theyl give him the passport but mk sure u dont tell thm u havnt had a call from them yet :!:
:)

naznin

Post by naznin » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Assalam-o-Alaikum,

thanx MAZ, 4 put my mind in peace.i have to go to karachi VAC.m near to ISB.as i submitted my application in karachi bcoz i didnt get an appointment in Islamabad.thats a long way to karachi.i recently book my tickets 4 monday.so everybody plz pray 4 me.

MISSY_j:dont worry man.everything will b fine with u inshAllah.as i got my status changed on 16.now its ur turn inshAllah.b positive.

IMI:dont b worry.u know Isalamabad is d busiest VAC thats y u didnt get ur status changed.hope to Allah. n pray 4 me.i think nxt wik monday insshAllah u will get sum gud news.inshAllah.

IRUMPK:cool yar,u submitted ur case on 27th,wait 4 the next week,hopully u will get sum sort of gud news inshAllah.

naz08:wat abt ur hubi?wen hes cuming 2 u?on which airline?hopully u both will b together v soon inshAllah.just pray 4 my now.

Maz_xx

Post by Maz_xx » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:49 pm

ok hun good luck
quick tip for u: my hubby sed they were turning those away who were saying 'u havent called me, y havent u called...etc' dont ask any questions or make a demand and dont tell them ur still waiting for a call. He just went through, handed the guy his reference and reciept and got his passport. He was handed a huge brown envelope so initially he thought he got an appeal lol his friend checked for him and he had the visa!

naznin

Post by naznin » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:24 pm

Asalam-o-Alaikum.

MAZ_xx:shall i have to speak lie wid them?i dont have 2 say that i m waitnig 4 call?i dont know wat 2 do?i m so scared......did ur hubi get a call 4 there r not?

imi

Post by imi » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:01 pm

thanx str34 and naznin, i am hoping for a good news nxt wk inshallah.

naznin: u need to tell a lie to those kinda twats to get ur passport, otherwise it will take them ages to call u. Just act as if u have received a call from them.

patan_zak
Newly Registered

Post by patan_zak » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:08 pm

Salam every boady,

i just checked the status of the our application online and it says that the passport is ready for collection.

i hope my wife gets the visa, and every body who is wating also get there visas too.

my wife i havent recivied phone call yet, shall i tell her just go down or wait for there phone call.

please make dua for us, i will also make dua for every body.

Allah Hafiz

imi

Post by imi » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:31 pm

hey patan_zak,

That is great news. :D :D Finally the waiting game is over for u. Inshallah you will hear the good news soon. Yeh just go down there and tell them u have received a call and they will give it to you.
Where and when did u apply, if u don't mind me asking?

patan_zak
Newly Registered

Post by patan_zak » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:42 pm

imi wrote:hey patan_zak,

That is great news. :D :D Finally the waiting game is over for u. Inshallah you will hear the good news soon. Yeh just go down there and tell them u have received a call and they will give it to you.
Where and when did u apply, if u don't mind me asking?

Yepp finally the wait is over, just hope and pray that i get the visa, i submited my case 21st november in islamabad.

Missy_j

Post by Missy_j » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:53 pm

Hi Zak that's really good new, don't worry inshallah you will get your visa.

When did your status change? my hubby applied on 26th nov from Islamabad but we have not heard any news yet. I'm hoping for some good news next week.

Let us know of your visa outcome

bazuk
Newly Registered

Post by bazuk » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:50 pm

All Pakistan applications are now being processed at the BHC in Abu Dhabi as i've been told by Gerry's Lahore Manager by email.

kayaniii

Post by kayaniii » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:15 am

Salam

is that important to provide pay slips ?? what if a person get job and can he/she show the job/contract letter to embassy instead ov pay slips ??

please reply me its very important cos m planing to apply next month .. my wife is gona work from feb so shall i wait for her pay slips or just contract letter is enough for supporting my visa ??

thanks ..

patan_zak
Newly Registered

Post by patan_zak » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:52 am

salam every body,

thanks for all your kind support, my wife has got her visa, am so happy.

i will pray that every bodys else whos applications are pennding also get their visa too, inshallah.

once again thanks every body

Allah Hafiz

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:52 am

kayaniii wrote:Salam

is that important to provide pay slips ?? what if a person get job and can he/she show the job/contract letter to embassy instead ov pay slips ??

please reply me its very important cos m planing to apply next month .. my wife is gona work from feb so shall i wait for her pay slips or just contract letter is enough for supporting my visa ??

thanks ..
Payslips are important because they show whether you have stable income coming in on a monthly/weekly basis to support both of you, also the bank statments should reflect this.

A letter of employment or P60 wont be enough, those just show you have a job and contributed towards tax etc. They need to see if both of you can live on your monthly/weekly wage without turning to benefits....

patan_zak
Newly Registered

Post by patan_zak » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:53 am

salam every body,

i will pray that every bodys else whos applications are pennding also get their visa too, inshallah.

Allah Hafiz

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:55 am

patan_zak wrote:salam every body,

Allah Hafiz
Congrat to Zak and others who have had the good news...dont forget us now that you will be with your love one ;) keep us in your duas...

imi

Post by imi » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:19 am

hey patan_zak, A very big congratz to you :D :D :!:

Kyani: I think you could get away with just showing ur P60 and contract letter as long as your bank statements at least in the last 3 months shows good sum of money coming regularly to your account. I am saying this from what i have heard from people and because they say on the UKBA website under the supporting documents requirements that you need at least either your payslips or the contract letter to show your employment. But if you don't have such thing then I wouldn't take the risk of paying this much fee and suffer the waiting and then end up with rejection God forbid.

petalro

Post by petalro » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:11 am

hey guys just thought id let you now hubi has got his visa! :)

Kayani: i would show the pay slips your case is more stronger with them.

Pathan Zak: congrats must be patans lucky day lol im pathan 2.
Last edited by petalro on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:16 am

petalro - hey congrats hope u n partner have a great life 2gther

hey guys thanks to everyone who has supported me and thnk2 all for who congratulated me...well guys hubbi has booked his ticket for the 26th monday so 1 week 2 go n he will be here FINALLY......so happi

I will continue to pray for all you guys who are waiting........chin u guys not long now

str34 - have been smiling ever since then hehehehe :D :D

one question? its totally random but how can hubbi get his N.I card n number? so he can work other wise he cant can he?

petalro

Post by petalro » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:19 am

hey naz thanx .. and at last our minds are at ease now our hubis have got their visa's lol.

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:45 am

naz08 wrote: one question? its totally random but how can hubbi get his N.I card n number? so he can work other wise he cant can he?
Go to job centre and they will tell you what to do, most likely they will give you application pack. Then open a bank account for him so the wages go into account....this will help when he applies for ILR.

imi

Post by imi » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:12 pm

hey petalro, that is a good news, Congratz!! :D :D
Where and when did u apply?

Is it just me now in the forum or what? I am supposed to be getting some news now, but unfortunately, i am not.