ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cambridge college...... any decision????

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nick_2009
Newly Registered

Post by nick_2009 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:Ashek1983

Did you go to CCL by any chance?

I wonder how hard it is to get Tier1 HSMP visa on a fake qualification.

What about your flatmates - did one go to Saxon? Is he a bit worried about getting his PSW curtailed as that college has now been closed down?

As for the others in the house of fun - are any actually attending at a real educational establishment - I would suggest not.

Wonder what the dependents of said "students" are thinking about as to their future?

Have a nice day now Bangla Boy 8)
i wonder how come FM knows about ashek1983's flat mate and renamed bangla boy?????

This is a clear sign of beloved..................

salam123

Post by salam123 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:52 pm

nick_2009 wrote:
Frontier Mole wrote:Ashek1983

Did you go to CCL by any chance?

I wonder how hard it is to get Tier1 HSMP visa on a fake qualification.

What about your flatmates - did one go to Saxon? Is he a bit worried about getting his PSW curtailed as that college has now been closed down?

As for the others in the house of fun - are any actually attending at a real educational establishment - I would suggest not.

Wonder what the dependents of said "students" are thinking about as to their future?

Have a nice day now Bangla Boy 8)
i wonder how come FM knows about ashek1983's flat mate and renamed bangla boy?????

This is a clear sign of beloved..................

wow check it out...............

mysterytale
Newly Registered

Post by mysterytale » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:35 pm

a student who has done pg diploma in management from ccl got rejection from ho.
he withdrew psw application thinking he will aply for student visa.because he has student visa until 31jan09.ho sent him rejection and one year ban.

mysterytale
Newly Registered

Post by mysterytale » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:37 pm

anyone has got genuine news about psw success from ccl.please do not spread rumour.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

A farewell to CCL PGD "students"

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:33 pm

There is no good news for CCL PGD "students."

There will be a steady stream of refusals over the next few weeks.

The end game has arrived.

Time to think about packing and getting flights home.

I have seen a good number of suggestions for people planning to stay on. Everything from marriage to applying for another type of visa. There is no solution for those in your position, it is time to face the facts and go home.

For those with a right of appeal - good luck :lol:
You can expect to get ripped to shreds in court; the evidence available to UKBA will ensure your claims to be a genuine student will last all of a couple of minutes. :wink:

sunshine11
BANNED

Re: A farewell to CCL PGD "students"

Post by sunshine11 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:13 am

Frontier Mole wrote:There is no good news for CCL PGD "students."

There will be a steady stream of refusals over the next few weeks.

The end game has arrived.

Time to think about packing and getting flights home.

I have seen a good number of suggestions for people planning to stay on. Everything from marriage to applying for another type of visa. There is no solution for those in your position, it is time to face the facts and go home.

For those with a right of appeal - good luck :lol:
You can expect to get ripped to shreds in court; the evidence available to UKBA will ensure your claims to be a genuine student will last all of a couple of minutes. :wink:
Hello Frontier Mole
you said "You can expect to get ripped to shreds in court; the evidence available to UKBA will ensure your claims to be a genuine student will last all of a couple of minutes" then why they giving right of appeal??

If they are really sure about their decision. I think they don't need to give any appeal to any one.

Don't you think this is waste of time for UKBA and studenst???

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:06 am

Its like every criminal has right to defend this case. Even if one day Osama bin Laden is caught, he will definitely have the right to defend his actions- thts Law.

similar way, right to appeal has been given to a few students whose history on applications doesnt really point towards a deliberate fraudster maybe because of educational background in the past or whatsover reason, But as CCL is blacklisted visa is rejected.

troyboy786
Newly Registered

Post by troyboy786 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:09 am

hi

i dnt understand y u all asking for solutions and suggestions from FM

who the talk to is he n if u have to get refusal den u will get. he cant do
noffing

about it init and the 2nd fing is he himself doesnt noe about the laws and

rules but he claims working for ho dats all bull shit first he waz telling dat

ban is for 10 years which waz only for one year n he doesnt even sound

proffessional n if he works for ho hasnt he got any fing do apart from

leaving comments on dis forum. Ppl got no time but dis guy is alwaz

available here to tell u pack up ill say shut da talk to up n find som work

to do keep yourself busy rather dan telling ppl what to do or not . Guys

just remember GOD has decided our fate already yh if he has to feed us

in dis country den he will no body can stop or if not den there must be

a gud reason dats y we say THERE IS ALWAYS A GOOD NATURAL

REASON DAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE . soo dont worry about anyfing

leave everyfing to ur GOD. just hope for da best n dnt lisen to dese

dickheads . safe

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:44 am

was that in English???

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:54 am

Steve_guru wrote:was that in English???
It was mate, these guys are genuine students remember!
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:36 pm

Right of appeal is not based on anything other than the law in regards the leave remaining on any current visa the applicant has.

If there is leave left on an existing visa - no right of appeal.
If the pervious leave has expired - right of appeal.

Either way the result will be the same, no further leave will be granted.

Appeals might have a secondary issue, if you state that you were a genuine student, your only defence - and it is found that that is not the case then the ban will more than likely be 10 years. The significantly contrived clause will be wheeled out and even a spouse visa application will wilt under that one.

I am signing off on this thread now.

To those that said everything will be alright - :lol:
To those that claim to have a PGD based PSW from CCL - :lol: :lol:
To those that hope to have a successful appeal in court - :wink:
To those that take more money from the CCL "students" to represent them in court - you should tell the truth about their chances of sucess. :roll:
To those that bad mouthed me and the poor attempt to silence me - :P
To those that supported me - THANKS

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:38 pm

I agree...

Its like every criminal has right to defend this case. Even if one day Osama bin Laden is caught, he will definitely have the right to defend his actions- thts Law.

similar way, right to appeal has been given to a few students whose history on applications doesnt really point towards a deliberate fraudster maybe because of educational background in the past or whatsover reason, But as CCL is blacklisted visa is rejected.

I m just trying to invade more on this issue- what if someone marry a UK citizen during the time frame left- 1 month, 25 days whatever... does that make situations any better for these people?

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:44 pm

why you are keep sending one thread 10 times??? :o

salam123

Post by salam123 » Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:12 pm

ccl student get ready for get result in next week........

mysterytale
Newly Registered

Post by mysterytale » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:53 am

salam123 wrote:ccl student get ready for get result in next week........
we are already in ready steady and go position. some clever chaps have already managed their accommodation in different places.
that is why you need not to worry salem.
one of extra champ chap has got success visa after paying 3000 to ho staff.
he is from ccl.
no rumour.helping to save downturn in british economy

got it SALEM.

hu ha ha ha &haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........................

pkguyinuk
Newly Registered

Post by pkguyinuk » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:24 am

well guys..
one my friend had documents from CCL, he engaged a lawer to have the situation resolved...his soliciter sent a query to the HO, asking for the passport and HO has replied in person stating that the passports would not be given Visas, however, they are now considering how many students of CCL would be given an deportation order...only a handfull of the applicants would get a right to appeal..rest of all would be getting a deportation order. A black list is also being setup to deny entry to these appilicants, and the list would be shared with Australians, Americans, Canadian and EU countries.

people who had thier documents made from CCL are now in deep trouble...sorry to inform you all this...but that's the way it is...unless CCL proves in the court of law that they did not malpracticed...which we all know that they did...

pkguyinuk
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by pkguyinuk » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:26 am

well guys..
one my friend had documents from CCL, he engaged a lawer to have the situation resolved...his soliciter sent a query to the HO, asking for the passport and HO has replied in person stating that the passports would not be given Visas, however, they are now considering how many students of CCL would be given an deportation order...only a handfull of the applicants would get a right to appeal..rest of all would be getting a deportation order. A black list is also being setup to deny entry to these appilicants, and the list would be shared with Australians, Americans, Canadian and EU countries.

people who had thier documents made from CCL are now in deep trouble...sorry to inform you all this...but that's the way it is...unless CCL proves in the court of law that they did not malpracticed...which we all know that they did...

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:21 pm

if there is downturn in British economy..... why you still prefer to stay here.. why dont you go back in your growing economy???

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:21 pm

if there is downturn in British economy..... why you still prefer to stay here.. why dont you go back in your growing economy???

danish1981
BANNED

Re: Hi

Post by danish1981 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:02 pm

pkguyinuk wrote:well guys..
A black list is also being setup to deny entry to these appilicants, and the list would be shared with Australians, Americans, Canadian and EU countries.

what it got to do with australia,usa and eu countries????could you explain your point plz as to what it applies and under which circumstances it will be practiced?just curious to know as i have still got 8 month valid visit via for australia.thnx in advance

fantastichaider
Newly Registered

camcollegelondon yahoo group

Post by fantastichaider » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:20 am

this is copy of e-mail camcollege london grou sent to its members

hi group members,

as a group of CAMBRIDGE students held meetings with top law firms in UK, i want to tell you about the out come....

1-If you are not a genuine student and u can't prove it i e documentry evidence then as per lawyers say don't even bother appealing as it will get rejected straight away.

2- you might get a criminal offence record that will ruin yer immigration status.

3-If u never attended classes get yer plane tickets ready and back to...........

nick_2009
Newly Registered

Re: camcollegelondon yahoo group

Post by nick_2009 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:17 pm

fantastichaider wrote:this is copy of e-mail camcollege london grou sent to its members

hi group members,

as a group of CAMBRIDGE students held meetings with top law firms in UK, i want to tell you about the out come....

1-If you are not a genuine student and u can't prove it i e documentry evidence then as per lawyers say don't even bother appealing as it will get rejected straight away.

2- you might get a criminal offence record that will ruin yer immigration status.

3-If u never attended classes get yer plane tickets ready and back to...........
please catch those people they running some doggy business like selling certificates.......

nazmul----07837992224.......and monour-------07957500166. ......they used to charge 2200 to 1600 for ccl college....certificate.............

i want Britain to clean up this jerks...

EliteDuck
BANNED

CCL Dude, You guys are amazing!

Post by EliteDuck » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:37 pm

Dude... I wish I could have applied for CCL for may colledge>< You guys are so dynamic! Hide! Run! dont worry! if you wanna work in this country and live here forever just hide yourselves for 14 years! then no body can kick you out of the country ^_^

mysterytale
Newly Registered

Re: CCL Dude, You guys are amazing!

Post by mysterytale » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:02 am

EliteDuck wrote:Dude... I wish I could have applied for CCL for may colledge>< You guys are so dynamic! Hide! Run! dont worry! if you wanna work in this country and live here forever just hide yourselves for 14 years! then no body can kick you out of the country ^_^
thanks elitesuck

elitedog
BANNED

Re: CCL Dude, You guys are amazing!

Post by elitedog » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:52 pm

mysterytale wrote:
EliteDuck wrote:Dude... I wish I could have applied for CCL for may colledge>< You guys are so dynamic! Hide! Run! dont worry! if you wanna work in this country and live here forever just hide yourselves for 14 years! then no body can kick you out of the country ^_^
thanks elitesuck

its elitedog-----------you moron