ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Work permit for spouse of Temp Reg'd Doctors

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

exchange
Newly Registered

Spouse Work permit for spouse of Temp Reg'd Doctors

Post by exchange » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:35 pm

hi,

I would like to know spouse work permit procedure for spouse for temp reg'd doctor working in ireland. there isnt any info for this on entemp website. Temp reg'd doctor doesnt comes under the work permits or green card system. they dont required to work in hospitals.

if you anyone of you know the process to get a spouse work permit, please share or provide information.

thanks and regards

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:10 pm

You could try ringing dep. of enterprice, trade and employment and they will be able to advise you.

Vikingdub
Newly Registered

Post by Vikingdub » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Temporary Registered Doctors are not granted work permits, their permission to work falls under a different category, they obtain a stamp from the Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform. Therefore as you spouse does not have a work permit you cannot qualify for a spousal work permit. What is your current immigration stamp?

exchange
Newly Registered

Post by exchange » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:56 pm

I am holding stamp 3 spouse visa and spouse has stamp 1 employment visa without workpermit because temp reg'd doc status.

anyone of you or your friend comes under this situation, please let me know to find out to solve this. i would like to work and i can work under spouse work permit if permission granted or possible.

please help me out here...

regards

Vikingdub
Newly Registered

Post by Vikingdub » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:02 am

You cannot work with a Stamp 3, this was made clear to you when the stamp was issued -
STAMP NUMBER 3
This person is permitted to remain in Ireland on conditions that the holder
does not enter employment, does not engage in any business or profession and does not remain later than a specified date.

Your spouse does not hold a work permit therefore your are not eligible for the spousal work permit programme.

How much clearer does it have to be made to you. You knew the rules when you were given the stamp, the situation will not change.

scrudu

Post by scrudu » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:52 am

Vikingdub wrote:How much clearer does it have to be made to you. You knew the rules when you were given the stamp, the situation will not change.
Vikingdub: Relax the kaks man. There's no need to be so belligerent or rude in your messages to Exchange. Give her info back but there's no need for that attitude.

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:49 pm

You still have an option of getting a work permit in your own right. I know that's hard nowadays, but that's the only option I can see in this situation.

foxhill
Newly Registered

Vikingdub STOP SHOUTING!

Post by foxhill » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:59 pm

well... To Vikingdub your attitude isnt very nice....say rude...

I think you are the same person @newtotown.ie and very clearly all your posts there are very rude. I m sure your face ll be getting RED HOT after reading this!

well about the question in post, in this case best will be just ring dept of enterprise.
as I see Temp. regd. doctors dnt have work permits cos SIMPLY they dnt need one to work in Ireland.
surely if they need one they will have one.

P.S: HOW CLEAR IS THIS TO VIKINGDUB!????
P.S. Viking dub!! PLEASE STOP SHOUTING AT NON-NATIONALS! :shock:

foxhill
Newly Registered

Post by foxhill » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:54 pm

vikingdub pls dnt post misleading information here.
if you dnt know anything, dnt say anything...ok!

well... regarding the OP's question.

Yes! spouses of Temp regd. doctors are allowed to apply for spousal work permit and its free of charge. as Temp. regd doctors get STAMP 4.

so a Non-EU national holding stamp 4, their non-eu spouses are eligible to apply for spousal work permit