ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

petalro

Post by petalro » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:13 pm

thnx imi we applied in karachi on the 24th november. im sure you will hear something soon.

izzie

Post by izzie » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:38 pm

congrats petalro! Am so hapi 4u :D ... Hope u n hubi have a wonderful life togetha!

Cant wait til my hubi gets ere now... he's booked his ticket 4 thurs 29th January... am so excited lol!

Inshallah those who r still waiting will definitely get the good newz soon...Stay positive guyz!

shehzad.khan
Newly Registered

Post by shehzad.khan » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:12 pm

Salams All,

Congrats all for recieving good news. I was hoping everyone that has receieved their visas could please give us a summary of their application details. the more detailed the better. It would be much appreciated. Im trying to get a template together, which everyone can hopefully follow. Thanks all.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:28 pm

izzie wrote:congrats petalro! Am so hapi 4u :D ... Hope u n hubi have a wonderful life togetha!

Cant wait til my hubi gets ere now... he's booked his ticket 4 thurs 29th January... am so excited lol!

Inshallah those who r still waiting will definitely get the good newz soon...Stay positive guyz!
hiya bet ur well excited like me hehehhe :D :D :D my hubbi booked his ticket for the 26th January so nxt monday

Again congrts to every1 who got there visas and i pray for those who are waiting....oh yeh 1 other ting can hubbi come bk 2 pakistan say after 1 year of his 2 year visa?

petalro

Post by petalro » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:35 pm

hey thnx izzie nt long now b4 u n naz r together with you hubbi's nyway thnx for every1s support especily naznin hope she recieves some great news some time soon once again thank 2 every1 for the advice.

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:31 pm

naz08 wrote:Again congrts to every1 who got there visas and i pray for those who are waiting....oh yeh 1 other ting can hubbi come bk 2 pakistan say after 1 year of his 2 year visa?
You mean can he go on holiday to Pak during his visa? Yes he can, few weeks wont matter, just make sure its not months otherwise he will fail to meet the criteria for ILR when he is ready to apply. If he does fail to meet the criteria then he will need to apply for an extension before applying for ILR...all that costs lot of money...

kayaniii

Post by kayaniii » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:13 pm

ahan.. thanks guys for quick response

good now i will wait for pay slips and will apply if i will have any question i know you guys will help me .. so now i have your support lol ..

thanks once again ..

funny thing is .. i m not getting my passport from rawalpindi lol they are keep telling me stories that com back next week n blah blah ... i hate PK Govt offices lol

sami_1984
Newly Registered

Post by sami_1984 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:22 pm

salaam all

i am new to all this, i justed wanted to ask if anyone has submitted there application in december and if they have heard anyfin, my wife submitted hers in december and was told 2 weeks it has gone over that.

thanks all
allah hafiz

Missy_j

Post by Missy_j » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:52 pm

Petalro and zak congratulations to you both, must be a great relief for you.

I'm still waiting, we have not heard anything, please pray my hubby gets his visa.

Best of luck in your future with your partners.

Missy_j

Post by Missy_j » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:02 pm

imi have you had any news about your wife's application?

it seems like it's only you n me in the November bunch who are waiting now.

I'm getting nervous by the day :(

May Allah (swt) bless us with good news.

bazuk
Newly Registered

Post by bazuk » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:11 pm

Salaam

My wife is also waiting she applied in November also.

btw have you been to the pakistan uk border agency site it clearly says all pakistan applications are being done in abu dhabi. its gonna delay things cos all applications have to be sent back to the VAC in pakistan.

i'm missing my wife like mad, i call her everyday but thats not same as seeing her in person. i'm sure Allah is going to grant the wish for this day to come one day. Ameen.

imi

Post by imi » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:51 pm

hey guys,

Miss_j: nah, i haven't heard anything yet. They're taking so long in ISL Gerry's to inform the applicants, cuz i bet the passports have come but they r not informing the applicants yet, due to their incompetence. It is so frustrating to wait like this biting ur nails all day, and even in the night can't go to sleep.

petalro

Post by petalro » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:59 pm

hey thnx missy j im sure you will hear something pretty soon 2 inshallah and like imi said gerry's are taking tym to inform ppl my hubi had his visa stampd on 12 jan and found out today but im sure it wont b much longer for you guys eitha.

kayani my hubi had the same problem with his passport he had to pay alot for it in the end.

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:35 pm

sami_1984 wrote:salaam all

i am new to all this, i justed wanted to ask if anyone has submitted there application in december and if they have heard anyfin, my wife submitted hers in december and was told 2 weeks it has gone over that.

thanks all
allah hafiz
What date did you apply and at which VAC?

patan_zak
Newly Registered

Post by patan_zak » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:53 pm

petalro wrote:
Pathan Zak: congrats must be patans lucky day lol im pathan 2.
Congrats petalro, yep i think its pathans lucky day, well lets hope that every body else get the visa 2

patan_zak
Newly Registered

Post by patan_zak » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:08 am

naz08 wrote:
izzie wrote:congrats petalro! Am so hapi 4u :D ... Hope u n hubi have a wonderful life togetha!

hiya bet ur well excited like me hehehhe :D :D :D my hubbi booked his ticket for the 26th January so nxt monday

Again congrts to every1 who got there visas and i pray for those who are waiting....oh yeh 1 other ting can hubbi come bk 2 pakistan say after 1 year of his 2 year visa?

Izzi i also booked tickets for my wife on the 29th of january,
the funny thing is that my wife visa got stamped on the 9th of january and her online status changed just few days ago. and she did not receive any call yet, i just made her go down and told her to lie to them and tell them that she have received call that her passport is ready for collection.

sami_1984
Newly Registered

Post by sami_1984 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:37 am

Applied at isl on 30/12.

naz08
Member of Standing

Post by naz08 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:38 pm

seems like a lot of people's partners cumin end of January....looks like lot of us will be @ the airport lol...bet everyone soo excited like meeeee....26th...bet this week gna go so slow

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:08 pm

i apply in 27th nov 2008 but still no news
yesterday my husband met with MP and i hope MP will speak with home office
pray for us
everyone get visa except me :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:09 pm

i apply in 27th nov 2008 islamabad but still no news
yesterday my husband met with MP and i hope MP will speak with home office
pray for us
everyone get visa except me :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

shehzad.khan
Newly Registered

Post by shehzad.khan » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:36 pm

hi can anyone tell me how much money should be in my bank account?

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:26 pm

sami_1984 wrote:Applied at isl on 30/12.
We applied on the 18/12/08 at Islamabad. I'll keep you inform if I hear anything from them, do the same for me too. I dont think there has been many applications in Decemeber from members on this forum.

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:33 pm

shehzad.khan wrote:hi can anyone tell me how much money should be in my bank account?
You dont really need savings but they will compare the outgoings against your incomings on your statements. If your outgoings are bigger than your incomings then make sure you have savings in there to cover the shortfall. Anyway just be on the safe side, have about 1-2k in there or more if you can...

sami_1984
Newly Registered

Post by sami_1984 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:38 pm

del_piero_3 wrote:
sami_1984 wrote:Applied at isl on 30/12.
We applied on the 18/12/08 at Islamabad. I'll keep you inform if I hear anything from them, do the same for me too. I dont think there has been many applications in Decemeber from members on this forum.

ok no probs, i think it takes normally bout 7-8 weeks my brothers wife applied in october and she got her visa end of november. she here now just me left :(

Safina1

naz08

Post by Safina1 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:07 pm

nazo8 if u gt ur hubby a provisional driving licence form n fill it in for him so as soon as he cums he signs it n sends it den it'l prove as a form of ID 4 him so he can use it wen he opens an account n asks 4 a national insurance numba. makes d process quicker.