ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CCL Back in Business

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

exposer
Newly Registered

CCL Back in Business

Post by exposer » Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:55 am

Hi All,

Its very painful when someone plays with someone future for the sake of money. yeah... u got me.

CCL is back in business as its included again in DIUS register to again play with students future. Can't believe it check this out.

http://www.camcollege.co.uk/

Its like they have got license to rip off students one more time bcz no matter if they do scams they can simply claim that their administration was invloved and owner of the college was innocent and now college is re-open to again do scams and all. WHAT A SHAME

What actually happens when these colleges make these sort of attractive websites. when a student back home browse their website he/she really get impressed and think that looks a quality institute where he/she can get admission.... these colleges even make false claims that they have affiliations from reputable university and after completing their education they will be awarded by those universities.

just look at the pictures they put on their websites white students holding degrees and sitting in a lawn give them a impression that they are sitting in campus lawn... hahahahaa poor they are... they dont kno that these colleges are consist of 2 to 3 classrooms where only 10 to 15 ppl can sit .

now who is to blame..... Who gave CCL again a license to kill ?????????

HOME OFFICE ? DIUS ? OR STUDENT

U Decide (I have e-mailed and informed DIUS regarding this hope they will take some action)

I'll keep exposing these colleges so i can save the future of students.
My WAR ON FRAUD continues...............
:!: EXPOSER :!:

sunshine11
BANNED

Post by sunshine11 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:21 pm

Just for your information CCL is still not in DIUS register list

exposer
Newly Registered

Post by exposer » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:00 pm

sunshine11 wrote:Just for your information CCL is still not in DIUS register list
it was.... i think they just removed it... but how the college is still open, alive and still enrolling new students for 2009 intake. after all these scams by college. has anybody got an answer ?????

I think frontier mole shuld comment on that rather than packing-up students bags, u kno a mean.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:31 pm

Hello exposer

What has happened is that the college has been removed from the DIUS listed bodies list and the DfES register, but has not updated the website.

This makes it a matter for Trading Standards.

There are many, many, many colleges in the UK that offer courses but are not on the DFES/Dius register, it isn't a crime not to be on the register.

This college will not be able to sponsor international students, that doesn't mean that it has to stop offering courses to everyone.

If students were awarded a qualification from a registered body, then they will have gone to the more photogenic uni for their graduation. That is not a crime either, unless it didn't actually happen.

I could not find any evidence that they are enrolling for the 2009 intake. If the banner that they are on the register is out of date, perhaps that is too, which makes it a matter for.........have a guess.......Trading Standards again

Here are the people to contact:

http://www.hackney.gov.uk/et-trading-st ... ervice.htm
Contact Details
Hackney Trading Standards
Environment Services Division
81 Downham Road
N1 5TR

Opening Times
Phone Line Mon to Fri: 8am - 8pm. Sat: 9am - 1pm.
Email: info@hackney.gov.uk
Tel: 020 8356 4929
Fax: 020 8356 4916
I think you should change the subject of this topic to "Cambridge College still has a website that they have not updated"

All the best.

exposer
Newly Registered

Post by exposer » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:02 pm

PaperPusher wrote:Hello exposer

What has happened is that the college has been removed from the DIUS listed bodies list and the DfES register, but has not updated the website.

There are many, many, many colleges in the UK that offer courses but are not on the DFES/Dius register, it isn't a crime not to be on the register.

This college will not be able to sponsor international students, that doesn't mean that it has to stop offering courses to everyone.

If students were awarded a qualification from a registered body, then they will have gone to the more photogenic uni for their graduation. That is not a crime either, unless it didn't actually happen.

I could not find any evidence that they are enrolling for the 2009 intake. If the banner that they are on the register is out of date, perhaps that is too, which makes it a matter for.........have a guess.......Trading Standards again

Contact Details
81 Downham Road
N1 5TR

Opening Times
I think you should change the subject of this topic to "Cambridge College still has a website that they have not updated"

All the best.
Hello MRS PaperPusher,

You can't discriminate with international students . one side u accept that college is been thrown out from DIUS and other side u still want that college to continue to ruin students future by saying that they havn't done any crime ?????? and they can still offer courses to local students. So, it means local students can study in fake college and their certificate will be considered original while international sudent can't study there and also who studied b4 , their certificates will be called fake. thats total discrimintion.

Either u r a sick women or one of the agent who has played with students money and future. Think b4 u write.

Oh yes this time i address u right MRS.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:11 pm

exposer wrote:
PaperPusher wrote:Hello exposer

Contact Details
81 Downham Road
N1 5TR

Opening Times

All the best.
Hello MRS PaperPusher,

You can't discriminate with international students . one side u accept that college is been thrown out from DIUS and other side u still want that college to continue to ruin students future by saying that they havn't done any crime ?????? and they can still offer courses to local students. So, it means local students can study in fake college and their certificate will be considered original while international sudent can't study there and also who studied b4 , their certificates will be called fake. thats total discrimintion.

Either u r a sick women or one of the agent who has played with students money and future. Think b4 u write.

You really sound very ignorant and did not understand the email one bit! PP is not advocating for all you said, but only pointing out that they may not have updated their website. The school cannot at this time enrol international students even if they tried, so it's left to students to find out from the Dfes list before they apply. If you have been defrauded by this college, take your heat to them and don't come on here trying to cause trouble. This site is for immigration advice!
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:14 pm

Hello MRS PaperPusher,

So I am one of two things, a sick woman or one of the agents, great post.

My troll bell is going off as Wanderer posted and I have some of benifa's spray handy just in case!

exposer
Newly Registered

Post by exposer » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:20 pm

You really sound very ignorant and did not understand the email one bit! PP is not advocating for all you said, but only pointing out that they may not have updated their website. The school cannot at this time enrol international students even if they tried, so it's left to students to find out from the Dfes list before they apply. If you have been defrauded by this college, take your heat to them and don't come on here trying to cause trouble. This site is for immigration advice!
I totally understood wut she meant.... and i thank Almighty that i m not a victim of CCL. they r still enrolling http://www.camcollege.co.uk/about.php?p=online
I kno all colleges and their agents r on this website locating information about wuts goin on but i wanna pass them a message.
"Exposer will expose ur faces not nationally but internationally as well and u will not find any place to hide"

no matter how harder they come...... the harder they come.... the harder they fall u kno a mean.
Last edited by exposer on Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

exposer
Newly Registered

Post by exposer » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:34 pm

So I am one of two things, a sick woman or one of the agents, great post.

My troll bell is going off as Wanderer posted and I have some of benifa's spray handy just in case!
The way u supporting fake colleges made me say that. I m here to expose all fake colleges and their students.
if u like my post read it, reply and make suggesstion how we can control uk borders rather than u raise ur voice in favour of those agents who behave ghastly and made thousands of quids and still r in uk.
instead of deporting those students first we have to close down these shops (colleges) as they offering students a way of deception.

i give u a simple example...... if u leave ur valuable belongings in the car definitly u r inviting thieves to come , break in and steal.
same with these colleges they r inviting students come n be a part of their fraud.
These shops should be closed now forever.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Exposer, what are you on about? PP never defended them. And you are advocating for the "students" not to be deported, well am sure they knew what they were doing when they went to pay for the fake degree. CCL staff did not come and drag them from home and take the money out of their hands. Lots of students attend lectures and burn the mid-night oil to make good grades, but your friends think the easiest way is by buying those grades. Well good luck to them.

exposer
Newly Registered

Post by exposer » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:50 pm

Diokpa wrote:Exposer, what are you on about? PP never defended them. And you are advocating for the "students" not to be deported, well am sure they knew what they were doing when they went to pay for the fake degree. CCL staff did not come and drag them from home and take the money out of their hands. Lots of students attend lectures and burn the mid-night oil to make good grades, but your friends think the easiest way is by buying those grades. Well good luck to them.
Well Diokpa.... i m not a lawyer, advocate, or a police man wut i m trying here to let the home office ppl kno about those criminals and new international students that don't take admission in these colleges as they not gonna give u anything.
They are still open and still enrolling for 2009 intake, cant believe it see it urself.
http://www.camcollege.co.uk/about.php?p=online

i am also against those students who got their certification from them but remember there would be some geniune ones in those students. wut i m saying is b4 deporting students first start with colleges and agents then students. hope this will clear ur mind if u have one.

Exposer gonna lift curtain 2morrow from another scam.

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:03 pm

exposer wrote:hope this will clear ur mind if u have one.
I can see you are just ignorant...no need exchanging words with you 'cos you don't have the mental capacity to digest and make use such information. Good Luck on your campaign.

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:24 pm

omg exposer sound like a thick person too me who just cant undertand what you guys are tryna tell him...hehehehe i think he is our pathan bhai hehhe dimagh thoda moota hai