ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BITE Principal (Exposed)

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

exposer
Newly Registered

BITE Principal (Exposed)

Post by exposer » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:56 am

To all BITE students.....

BITE principal is asking another 1000 pounds to verify the diplomas. My one of friend recently visited the college and had a thorough discussion with him. finally he agreed to take 1000 pounds. i have got enough evidence and forwarded to HO.
Now i am in search of other people (THE Agents) and soon gonna post their name and every detail.
These agents made thousands and are still in uk enjoyin on poor students money. i am lookin for other ppl to come and join with me bcz this is a war against fraud and i name it WAR ON FRAUD
Lets all hope for a better immigration policy.
Long Live UK

b52

Disgusting

Post by b52 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:18 pm

Do you want to help poor students or want to f**k them. Long live UK, short live U.

exposer
Newly Registered

Re: Disgusting

Post by exposer » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:44 pm

b52 wrote:Do you want to help poor students or want to f**k them. Long live UK, short live U.
I m not a helper mate.... help urself......... but i m just exposing these scams n frauds.

i personally think i m helping. read my other posts as well.

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:23 pm

another disgusting personality on the forum, welcome on board

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:44 pm

killomachi wrote:another disgusting personality on the forum, welcome on board
Its not disgusting if he is exposing. everyone have right to say what they want to say. so please keep your mouth shut and let him say. If he is exposing then its good thing because BITE has f**ked so many's future. People like you are crying because they will definately be affected. but you have to pack and go back. Good Luck.

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:27 pm

Its not disgusting if he is exposing. everyone have right to say what they want to say. so please keep your mouth shut and let him say. If he is exposing then its good thing because BITE has f**ked so many's future. People like you are crying because they will definately be affected. but you have to pack and go back. Good Luck.

candyshop mate you don't have to prove you are shit, and you only talk rubbish, we already know that

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:05 pm

killomachi wrote:

candyshop mate you don't have to prove you are shit, and you only talk rubbish, we already know that
why you talking rubbish, everyone has thier own opinions, if he is talking this then its upto him, you believe him or not but you shouldn't behave poeple like this on a public forum like this. it shows your the level of your mentality and how coward you are. you can only talk people on thier back and on forums.

b52

well said

Post by b52 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:45 pm

killomachi wrote:another disgusting personality on the forum, welcome on board
You are right.
He is DISGUSTING
He is here to create more problems. He is not part of solution but part of problem.
I am sure that he will suffer.
Last edited by b52 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:56 pm

exposer I think you should read the forum rules:

Announcements
Read me first before posting anywhere !

Basic Rules for Members (and all other users):

1. No negative comments about someone's nationality, race or religion.
2. No advertising of commercial web-sites.
3. There can be no 'discussion' or 'advice' regarding how to engage in illegal activities (such as but not limited to: how to illegally acquire copyrighted material, work permits, visas, passports or other documents), and no links to websites providing such information.
4. No use of rude or inappropriate language. One must always treat fellow posters with respect.
5. For your own safety, there should be no public posting of any personal contact information.
6. No irritating posting styles, including use of all caps, excessive punctuation and unnecessary bunch of mood icons is allowed.
7.You may discuss freely your personal experiences with various services, but you may NOT name them when you are posting negative commentary. If you wish to post positive commentary, which is your own, direct and personal experience(s), naming of reputable & reliable services will generally be permitted, so long as it does not become advertising or promotion.
Click the "announcements" link above to find the full version.

BITE Admin
Newly Registered

Not really worthy of a response but...

Post by BITE Admin » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:36 pm

If you have any queries about BITE as students you should contact BITE yourself. In order to expose the lies that are spread ask the source itself.

edited...
Last edited by BITE Admin on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:38 pm

BITE Admin
BITE Admin wrote:If you have any queries about BITE as students you should contact them directly yourself. In order to expose the lies that are spread ask the source itself.
Who is this directed to?

BITE Admin
Newly Registered

Post by BITE Admin » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:40 pm

to the so called Exposer

BITE Admin
Newly Registered

Post by BITE Admin » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:42 pm

Previously edited

exposer
Newly Registered

Re: Not really worthy of a response but...

Post by exposer » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:44 pm

BITE Admin wrote:If you have any queries about BITE as students you should contact BITE yourself. In order to expose the lies that are spread ask the source itself.

edited...
Listen Guys..... Please i request u do not abuse candyshop as he is well aware of facts that which colleges are involved n which are not.

MR BITE admin... wut r u doin on these forums .... haven't u got any student quries in d college or u surfing on these forums to kno that ur college will be closed down soon like CCL. :?:

The truth is BITE principle has earned thousands of pounds from college students and now to save his college he is not verifying his own college diplomas which r issued by him.

If u dont trust me then find out urself if they verify ur diplomas or not.

Instead of pretending a BITE Admin u should confess that u r a student n lookin for info. about wuts goin on with college's PSW.
I kno its hard to face the truth but trust me once u will accept it u will feel better.
Hope u will join my WAR ON FRAUD

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:23 pm

actualy you are the most disgusting one here, not candyshop

he comes in 2nd place, right behind you

if your motive was purely against fraud i will salute you guys

but your motive is clearly driven by your own situation, if you are CCL students caught in the scam there is no point trying to sink other colleges students with you

where's the point ????? is it gonna help you??? NO it won't help you at all

nick_2009
Newly Registered

Post by nick_2009 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:40 pm

killomachi wrote:actualy you are the most disgusting one here, not candyshop

he comes in 2nd place, right behind you

if your motive was purely against fraud i will salute you guys

but your motive is clearly driven by your own situation, if you are CCL students caught in the scam there is no point trying to sink other colleges students with you

where's the point ????? is it gonna help you??? NO it won't help you at all

bite is also effected college.............the investigation is going on..........

i know 2 names for sell certificates for bite...........

aniet and tanvir...............r those people sold bite certificate for 2500 gbp.......

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:47 pm

totally understand what you saying, I agree with you

this was running business in almost every college in UK, most of the time by employees not by the college itself

but now things are different and they only verify degrees for genuine students, which is what we all looking for

do you agree with me??

or you want even the genuine ones to get f**ked as well?????????

nick_2009
Newly Registered

Post by nick_2009 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:28 pm

killomachi wrote:totally understand what you saying, I agree with you

this was running business in almost every college in UK, most of the time by employees not by the college itself

but now things are different and they only verify degrees for genuine students, which is what we all looking for

do you agree with me??

yes i agree with u..........what is the way to remove this greedy people?????

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:31 am

nick_2009 wrote:
killomachi wrote:totally understand what you saying, I agree with you

do you agree with me??

yes i agree with u..........what is the way to remove this greedy people?????
I appriciate people's opinion and I understand that everyone have thier own opinions. If someone using bad language in a forum like this then it shows that how coward they are. We do have disagreement but its doesn't mean that you start abusing people. Every single person in the forum knows that BITE, CCL, LCMIT created so many problems. They are earning thousands of pounds by sitting in thier office. Law in the UK is much relaxing and this is why these people are running thier business on poor students who comes here to sort thier and thier families problem. We are all effected by these colleges. There is no doubt that principle of BITE has created a lot of trouble and he is playing double role by not approving his own diplomas so students now will contact him again to pay him the money and on the other hand he is prooving to HO that diplomas have been issued by deception and its not his fault. He is a clever guy and trying to be innocent to HO and ripping the students.
There could be a disagreement that some people might not agree with my statement, thats fine but i would appriciate that please do not use bad language.

Good Luck.

s.aryan
Newly Registered

Hello

Post by s.aryan » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:19 pm

N/A

khalidsam
Newly Registered

Re: Hello

Post by khalidsam » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:40 am

I also know Mr Izhar Shah an immigration lawyer on cranbrook road who sold diplomas of BITE college.