ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW unjust refusal "Hearing"

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

acoustics
Newly Registered

PSW unjust refusal "Hearing"

Post by acoustics » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:43 pm

hello all,
wodering if i could get some tips on the issue as following:
i applied for PSW when my VISA ran out in Nov 08 and got refused for not having sufficent funds in my account on Sep 08..now i agree to that...but the point to note is that ive been gettign funds from pakistan from my brother and they dotn come on a certain date of any month..i have put an appeal in and have hearing on the 27th..i am going to provide them with a proof which is my brothers statement and a letter confirming that he has been financing me along with my own bank statement showing that ive had atleasy 800 put in my account everry month ....JUST WONDERING IF ANY ONE HAS ANY TIPS FOR HEARING AND ALL ...HAVNT BEEN IN COURT BEFORE..A BIT NERVOUS AND ALL...woudl greatly apprecaite any ideas :o)
thanks

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:05 pm

Remember that the Judge is there to give you a fair hearing, and for UKBA to get to put their side accross too. Then the Judge decides if your case met the requirements of the Immigration Rules. Other than that:

Arrive early
Dress smartly
Bring a snack

Have you got a representative?

acoustics
Newly Registered

Post by acoustics » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:23 pm

thanks for the reply :o) yes i do i have solicitor involved but i dotn think he can convince the judge in the way i can ...reason am desperate for this is becuae i did research on british insurance indistry and gto wicked marks..now thats useless in pakistan