ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking an appointment for premium same day service for NTL

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Gsoni
Newly Registered

Booking an appointment for premium same day service for NTL

Post by Gsoni » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:25 am

Hi,

I need to book an appointment soon to get my ILR transfered into my new passport and was wondering what the time frime is between calling the Home Office and the apointment? Will they give me an appointment within couple of days or weeks?

Has anybody been there to get his ILR transfered into his passport? How long will they take at the public enquiry office(croydon)?

Any information will be much appreciated.

hamid84
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by hamid84 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:33 pm

My parents did the same last month. The earliest appointment they could get was in sheffield so they had to go there.

Ring up and ask them where the earliest appointment can be booked. If you are not bothered about travelling, then go wherever you want.

It only takes a few hours after interview :-)

Best of luck

btw, i sent mines via post and its been nearly a month.. still waiting :(