ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to report a fraud PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nick_2009
Newly Registered

Post by nick_2009 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:59 pm

bex12 wrote:A Big F to U............
hey whom to u indicating that?

ssshhh
Newly Registered

Post by ssshhh » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Sorry Nick
AS i didnot have any details of them i didnot add them in my email..

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:55 pm

I think you should read the forum rules:

Announcements
Read me first before posting anywhere !

Basic Rules for Members (and all other users):

1. No negative comments about someone's nationality, race or religion.
2. No advertising of commercial web-sites.
3. There can be no 'discussion' or 'advice' regarding how to engage in illegal activities (such as but not limited to: how to illegally acquire copyrighted material, work permits, visas, passports or other documents), and no links to websites providing such information.
4. No use of rude or inappropriate language. One must always treat fellow posters with respect.
5. For your own safety, there should be no public posting of any personal contact information.
6. No irritating posting styles, including use of all caps, excessive punctuation and unnecessary bunch of mood icons is allowed.
7.You may discuss freely your personal experiences with various services, but you may NOT name them when you are posting negative commentary. If you wish to post positive commentary, which is your own, direct and personal experience(s), naming of reputable & reliable services will generally be permitted, so long as it does not become advertising or promotion.
Click the "announcements" link above to find the full version.

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:59 pm

Thank you Paperpusher. That was the same point I was trying to make.

exposer
Newly Registered

Post by exposer » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:27 pm

3. There can be no 'discussion' or 'advice' regarding how to engage in illegal activities (such as but not limited to: how to illegally acquire copyrighted material, work permits, visas, passports or other documents), and no links to websites providing such information.
4. No use of rude or inappropriate language. One must always treat fellow posters with respect.
5. For your own safety, there should be no public posting of any personal contact information.
6. No irritating posting styles, including use of all caps, excessive punctuation and unnecessary bunch of mood icons is allowed.
7.You may discuss freely your personal experiences with various services, but you may NOT name them when you are posting negative commentary. If you wish to post positive commentary, which is your own, direct and personal experience(s), naming of reputable & reliable services will generally be permitted, so long as it does not become advertising or promotion.

Hello MR. PaperPusher

First of all we are not makin any negative comments about someone's race, religion nationality and not advertising or marketing CCL website, it was there for reference so ppl can kno that they have putted the news about their registration with educational bodies.
we r not promoting any illegal activities infact we r condeming illegal organisations and there is no inappropriate language either.

So, i advise u not to just copy n paste forum rules but use ur brain b4 writing anything.
Hope u heard me.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:40 pm

Someone has posted allegations about named individuals and telephone numbers. That is not publicly available information.

The link above was not aimed at you in particular.
exposer wrote:So, i advise u not to just copy n paste forum rules but use ur brain b4 writing anything.
Is that comment really neccessary or called for?

And it is Mrs PaperPusher if you wish to address me using a title.

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:55 pm

exposer wrote:

Hello MR. PaperPusher

First of all we are not makin any negative comments about someone's race, religion nationality and not advertising or marketing CCL website, it was there for reference so ppl can kno that they have putted the news about their registration with educational bodies.
we r not promoting any illegal activities infact we r condeming illegal organisations and there is no inappropriate language either.

So, i advise u not to just copy n paste forum rules but use ur brain b4 writing anything.
Hope u heard me.
Exposer - the pertinent points are number 5: "...no public posting of any personal information," and number 7 "You may discuss freely your personal experiences with various services, but you may NOT name them when you are posting negative commentary."

I don't disagree with the philosophy of bringing wrongdoers to justice, but there is a time, place and method of doing this. The rudeness is unjustified.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:03 pm

exposer wrote:
FM is busy in packing students bags. :D
Not a service I provide - I insist they do it themselves :lol:
Can supply the plane tickets though!
Don't need ABTA bond either.

nick_2009
Newly Registered

Post by nick_2009 » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:42 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:
exposer wrote:
FM is busy in packing students bags. :D
Not a service I provide - I insist they do it themselves :lol:
Can supply the plane tickets though!
Don't need ABTA bond either.
Hi

FM can u please do something to catch those people......

nazmul----07837992224.......and monour-------07957500166. ......they used to charge 2200 to 1600 for ccl college....certificate.............

i want Britain to clean up this jerks...

bex12

Post by bex12 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:25 am

bex12 wrote:A Big F to U............
WHOSOEVER OF U LIKE... TAKE IT... F U AGAIN

ssshhh
Newly Registered

Post by ssshhh » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:13 am

Hi FM
are you someone working with the immigrations/government ??

if so can you give me your email id so that i can forward you the details of the person who has committed a fraud for PSW?
as i dont want to disclose the persons details over here.
and then you can directly deal with him

nick_2009
Newly Registered

Re: How to report a fraud PSW

Post by nick_2009 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:42 am

ssshhh wrote:Hi FM

if so can you give me your email id so that i can forward you the details of the person who has committed a fraud for PSW?
yes fm u might get promotion to.

killomachi

Re: How to report a fraud PSW

Post by killomachi » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:00 am

ssshhh wrote:Hi FM

yeh you are right, good idea, but please don't forget to start with your details, cause obviously you are one who paid for his fake degree, I've red your previous posts and you clearly confessed

so if you have self respect, send him your full name and address on the first line and follow it by other persons details

that's only if you are a man, but if you count yourself as a coward it's another issue

ssshhh
Newly Registered

Post by ssshhh » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:39 am

Killomachi ...i think you are mistaken somewhere...
please be sure before you right or pin point anything..

sinu0077
Newly Registered

CLEAN UP YOUR MIND AND UR BEAHVIOUR BUDDY

Post by sinu0077 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:43 am

TO ALL WHO POSTED FOR RUINING OTHER PEOPLE'S DREAMS. A SMALL ADVICE.

FIRST IF YOU R LOCAL, CLEAN UP YOUR DRUNKEN AND PARTY BEHAVIOUR.

THEN CLEAN UP YOUR LETHARGY AND DO NOT DEPEND ON BENEFITS WHICH ARE TAXPAYERS, IN SHORT MILLIONS OF PEOPLES SWEAT.

THEN HAVE SOME IQ BUILT UP BEFORE YOUR COUNTRY COULD BE A THIRD WORLD.

anubis
BANNED

FM and SALAM

Post by anubis » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:26 pm

well FM and salam as u guys claim to be working for ukba guess u wuldnt find it difficult to answer few questions
1 wats the hierarchy of officers
2 you must have seen sky , or u can go to you tube for the videos i am referring to - u must be knowing the name of the officers prominently featured and when was the program filmed and wen the next episodes are going to be aired
do email me guys and if u r not IO's then stop ur crap , n if u got any thing to say follow proper channels

cheers

rehanshah
Newly Registered

Post by rehanshah » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:38 am

Dear umar sharif

if some one got student visa and he never goes to college also doing more than 20 hours, which is not allowed for a student so is this law breaking as well or not. and how to report them.

UKBAbble

Post by UKBAbble » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:53 am

rehanshah wrote:
if some one got student visa and he never goes to college also doing more than 20 hours, which is not allowed for a student so is this law breaking as well or not. and how to report them.
What area do they live in, and if it's London what location?

rehanshah
Newly Registered

tell me how to report him

Post by rehanshah » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:34 pm

thnx for letting me know but pls how to report them and if i report them will the immigration take any action. thnx

qoolshah
Newly Registered

hi

Post by qoolshah » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:14 pm

exposer wrote:
Guys, again - I don't think we should be posting their addresses on this message board. Please check with the moderators before you do anything like this.
There are Home Office ppl on this websites and we hope they will take necessary actions. there is no point to post phone numbers cause they will be switched off.... but i personally think its time to wipe off fraud from UK.
I'll be exposing another college 2morrow. keep lookin at my posts.
HI Mate

How many colleges are banned now? do you have name of those colleges as I have studied from birmingham and got my degree, But I have applied for PSW well after 11 months of my degree, but I am not sure about my old college, may be that is also blacklisted.

I have submitted my passport in October but no reply, and I have also sent my Msc first semister results and university card and all the paper work but no response

dreamz

Re: hi

Post by dreamz » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:23 pm

qoolshah wrote:
exposer wrote:
Guys, again - I don't think we should be posting their addresses on this message board. Please check with the moderators before you do anything like this.
There are Home Office ppl on this websites and we hope they will take necessary actions. there is no point to post phone numbers cause they will be switched off.... but i personally think its time to wipe off fraud from UK.
I'll be exposing another college 2morrow. keep lookin at my posts.
HI Mate

How many colleges are banned now? do you have name of those colleges as I have studied from birmingham and got my degree, But I have applied for PSW well after 11 months of my degree, but I am not sure about my old college, may be that is also blacklisted.

I have submitted my passport in October but no reply, and I have also sent my Msc first semister results and university card and all the paper work but no response
Hi
from which college you completed your PGD?
i dnt think, any college in birmingham blacklisted.