ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA People raided the house

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bex12

UKBA People raided the house

Post by bex12 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:29 pm

Hello All,

Today one of my friends house was raided in NW London by UKBA. They have taken away all 6 people from the house for further interrogation. Unfortunaltey 3 of them had got PSW Visa on CCL and BITES College certificates.

I am awaiting to hear fruther from them and will update accordingly.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: UKBA People raided the house

Post by Wanderer » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:37 pm

bex12 wrote:Hello All,

Today one of my friends house was raided in NW London by UKBA. They have taken away all 6 people from the house for further interrogation. Unfortunaltey 3 of them had got PSW Visa on CCL and BITES College certificates.

Another drama!
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:42 pm

why didn't they raid your house?

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:43 pm

This is absolutely true as HO people raided my house and took my sister with them................She had her PSW from Bite college and they came this afternoon and asked her many details about her visa as they were aware she used fradulent degree..............Someone tipped them off........
Now my sister is in their custody and she was even in her night suit dress :oops:

Moza
Newly Registered

Post by Moza » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:02 pm

anwarkhan wrote:

This is absolutely true as HO people raided my house and took my sister with them................She had her PSW from Bite college and they came this afternoon and asked her many details about her visa as they were aware she used fradulent degree..............Someone tipped them off........
Now my sister is in their custody and she was even in her night suit dress :oops:
Another lie :D

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Moza wrote:
anwarkhan wrote:

This is not a lie......i am actually really worried about her....with the help of my solicitor i have managed to get speak to her in the detention centre and she said......she was repeatdely asked about Bite college and why she bought the degree.................She is in pain as feeling very bad as her night suit is actually see through and HO people are trying to look through and making her shy and forcing her to tell the truth about BITE college

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:14 pm

anwarkhan wrote:
Moza wrote:
anwarkhan wrote:

This is not a lie......i am actually really worried about her....with the help of my solicitor i have managed to get speak to her in the detention centre and she said......she was repeatdely asked about Bite college and why she bought the degree.................She is in pain as feeling very bad as her night suit is actually see through and HO people are trying to look through and making her shy and forcing her to tell the truth about BITE college
Yet another drama!
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

teddylexi
Newly Registered

Post by teddylexi » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:14 pm

"HO people are trying to look through and making her shy and forcing her to tell the truth about BITE colleg". This where you screwed up... Absolute ridiculous lie

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:18 pm

teddylexi wrote:"HO people are trying to look through and making her shy and forcing her to tell the truth about BITE colleg". This where you screwed up... Absolute ridiculous lie

no, this is not a lie..............You will all laugh because she is my sister and its her panties which HO are looking at..........If it was your sister and HO were looking at her panties then you wouldn't have been laughing now...........Please Advise how shall i get my sister back and also i want to get her back as soon as possible as i dont have any trust on HO and my sister might loose her virginity if she stayed overnight.................very worried

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:36 pm

anwarkhan wrote:
teddylexi wrote:"HO people are trying to look through and making her shy and forcing her to tell the truth about BITE colleg". This where you screwed up... Absolute ridiculous lie

no, this is not a lie..............You will all laugh because she is my sister and its her panties which HO are looking at..........If it was your sister and HO were looking at her panties then you wouldn't have been laughing now...........Please Advise how shall i get my sister back and also i want to get her back as soon as possible as i dont have any trust on HO and my sister might loose her virginity if she stayed overnight.................very worried
This is getting more and more unbelievable by every post!

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:40 pm

hehehehehe, very funny, honestly feeling pitty for your little sister in her pijamas, heheheheheheheh

this guy must be awarded the funniest story golden prize

actualy do you think we are living in the 3rd world ( where I come from and maybe you, not sure )

maybe back home will deal with people like this, definately not here

even criminals they treat them better, come on man hehehehehheehhe

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Post by Diokpa » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:40 pm

drjabberwocky23 wrote:
anwarkhan wrote:

+1

These guys are just a bunch of jokers! Can't you guys get something better to do with your time? :lol:
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:42 pm

drjabberwocky23 wrote:
anwarkhan wrote:

Spoke to the solicitor and he said we cannot really do anything to get her back.....As HO have taken her to the detention centre and could deport her back to pakistan......................But my worry is about her clothes as she is wearing a see through pajamas and if she goes to pakistan in that people will rape her on the airport...............................PLEASE unite with me to save my sister from the HO Monsters

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:55 pm

enough comedy today please

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:03 pm

killomachi wrote:enough comedy today please

As i said not a comedy............................Its about my sister...........Enough now............i am going to HO Detention centre in a Truck and getting my sister back............Before they actually take her on the bed and find out about the truth of her PSW..................ALL THE GIRLS WHO BOUGHT PSW DEGREE PLEASE BE CAREFULL AS THEY CAN TAKE YOU AS WELL FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOUSE TO DETENTION CENTRE WHERE HO MONSTERS CAN PLAY WITH YOUR DIGNITY AND BODY..............AND ALWAYS STAY IN FORMAL CLOTHES AS THEY CAN COME ANYTIME AND CAN TAKE YOU WITH THEM EVEN WHEN YOU COULD BE JUST WEARING PANTIES OR SEE THROUGH PAJAYMAS LIKE MY SISTER..............................ALLAH HELP ME

teddylexi
Newly Registered

Post by teddylexi » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:05 pm

AnwarKhan... You do realise this is not yahoo or msn chat... This forum is here for a reason and just one reason....

Please cut the jokes... Enough is enough...

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:07 pm

teddylexi wrote:AnwarKhan... You do realise this is not yahoo or msn chat... This forum is here for a reason and just one reason....

Please cut the jokes... Enough is enough...
This is not a joke teddy lexi---------------i hope you will understand when HO people will come and take you in your undies and will look at your genitals in funny way...................Then you will remember my words rather than yahoo chat..............anyway i am late to save my sister from HO Monsters................Allah helpme

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:07 pm

man take RAMBO with you please, he maybe looking for this kind of action

raz99
Newly Registered

Post by raz99 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:08 pm

guys please who are replying to Anwar khan post and wasting time would you help me, my passport is expiring on 25th jan and i havent heard anything from ho yet though i applied in october

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:11 pm

raz99 wrote:guys please who are replying to Anwar khan post and wasting time would you help me, my passport is expiring on 25th jan and i havent heard anything from ho yet though i applied in october

Dont worry RAZ99 i am goin to HO in my Truck to Bring my sister back as she is in see through pajaymas .....i will also bring back you passport as well...............Allah help me...................

Do REPLY ME FRIENDS AS MY SISTER IS IN DIRE NEED OF SAVING

raz99
Newly Registered

Post by raz99 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:16 pm

thanks Anwar,hope you dont go ho in see through pyjamas

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:17 pm

raz99 wrote:thanks Anwar,hope you dont go ho in see through pyjamas

I am wearing full armour suit ..............its my sister who is wearing see through pajaymas.....................anyway off to HO as already late and will bring your passport back.....dont worry sit tight you might hear a bang soon

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Allah take you, inchAllah

just stop it man, it's not fun anymore

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:26 pm

anwarkhan wrote:

Another new member literally joined today to spread nothing but rumors..... You can imagine the level of dignity of this person that he could not even avoid dragging her sister in this mess.

It looks more like Erotic board instead of immigration advice board. I hope a moderator will soon jump in to ban this post.

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:27 pm

killomachi wrote:Allah take you, inchAllah

just stop it man, it's not fun anymore

Well it never was fun..............Its my sister who is wearing see through pyjamas.....................I will ask you when they will take your sister and take her undies off and shave her coochie