ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA People raided the house

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:27 pm

Anwar as you visit the HO, dont forget to buy another pair of panties for your sis ;-)
Kicking the lawbreakers!!!

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Steve_guru wrote:Anwar as you visit the HO, dont forget to buy another pair of panties for your sis ;-)

I will definately......thanks for showing concern for my sis

Steve_guru
BANNED

Post by Steve_guru » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:30 pm

ohh I watch the entire striptease episode..... she is damn good.. dont worry she will be let free and will be given right to our country... and hope that saves you as well...
Kicking the lawbreakers!!!

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:37 pm

actualy just called HO, they will change her category to prostitute

so don't worry she will be ok,

instead of PSW she will be granted PRS (prostitution)
Last edited by killomachi on Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nick_2009
Newly Registered

Post by nick_2009 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:46 pm

killomachi wrote:actualy just calle HO, they will change her category to prostitute

pls stop this kind of nonsense........

exposer
Newly Registered

Post by exposer » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:39 pm

nick_2009 wrote:
killomachi wrote:actualy just calle HO, they will change her category to prostitute

No Anwer concerns r right.... it happened b4 long time ago in this country when visa officers offered girls to sleep with them and get their visa renew in return. But as the time changed this can happen again but wid boys cuz there r a lot of gays and there population increasing day by day.

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:51 pm

exposer wrote:
nick_2009 wrote:

No Anwer concerns r right.... it happened b4 long time ago in this country when visa officers offered girls to sleep with them and get their visa renew in return. But as the time changed this can happen again but wid boys cuz there r a lot of gays and there population increasing day by day.

DEAR ALL-----------I HAVE BROUGHT MY SISTER BACK.........................SHE IS SAFE AND SOUND BUT HO PEOPLE ACTUALLY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF HER AND PLAYED WITH HER BODY..................SHE HAS GIVEN LEAVE TO HAVE FUN WITH HO PEOPLE....................................................

THANK GOD -----------SHE IS BACK ATLEAST EVEN AFTER A LITTLE LICK AND talk to

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:05 pm

Shere disguisting....

Mentally sick....................

Proust
Newly Registered

Post by Proust » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:55 am

Anwarkhan. I hope you DO realise that these are strong allegations, and it is actually ILLEGAL in this country to level false accusations against anyone. It is rather disgusting to involve your sister -that is if she even exists- into your sick fantasies. For someone with a sister in a "dangerous" situation, you did not seem in a hurry to go and "set her free". Rather, you were happy to keep on chatting on the forum. Pffffff!
Try even harder next time, though I have to admit I had not had such a GOOD laugh in a loooooonnnnnng time! Cheers for that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:04 am

to be honest, yeh it was funny

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Thu Jan 22, 2009 9:10 am

killomachi wrote:to be honest, yeh it was funny

THANKS GUYS FOR ALL THE CONCERN.........................But i have talked to my traumatised sis and she said there were lot of other people in the Detention centre as well .............all with PSW from Bite, LCMIT and CCL..............But they were all guys and no other girls were there.........
She said HO has given her temporary leave to remain for 28 days after all that bodily fun with her

I did ask her about the physical side with the HO People.........she mentioned SALAM123 was there as a HO Officer and so my SISTER HAS PROVEN SALAM123 IS A GENUINE HO WORKER AND he was there all night with my sister and taking advantage of her.............