ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

permanent residency ban 10 Year

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ShriFunnyGuy
Newly Registered

permanent residency ban 10 Year

Post by ShriFunnyGuy » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:19 am

Hi
My Dad is Austria Citizen and on the base of dad citizen ship i got Austria permanent residency card. Since 2003 i holding Austria permanent residency card with 1 year validity.

In 2008 when i applied for renewal my card, that time i submitted duplicate income proof to get long term visa. After Police enquiry i found guilty and they sent letter saying

Austria Permanent Residency card banned for 10 Year.

Still my case under court, Just i want know above banned for 10 Year Is it applicable to only Austria or Its applicable to Europe Countries

republique
BANNED

Re: permanent residency ban 10 Year

Post by republique » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:49 am

ShriFunnyGuy wrote:Hi
My Dad is Austria Citizen and on the base of dad citizen ship i got Austria permanent residency card. Since 2003 i holding Austria permanent residency card with 1 year validity.

In 2008 when i applied for renewal my card, that time i submitted duplicate income proof to get long term visa. After Police enquiry i found guilty and they sent letter saying

Still my case under court, Just i want know above banned for 10 Year Is it applicable to only Austria or Its applicable to Europe Countries
What? You were found guilty of what?

ShriFunnyGuy
Newly Registered

Post by ShriFunnyGuy » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:52 am

Hi

Thanks for reply

In the Letter they specified We won't extend your Austria permanent residency card visa becasuse the income (Salary Slip) which you submited company, its closed in the 2006 and there is no company existis in the 2007 as per our records, so we are deside to ban for 10 years residence visa (10 Jahre Aufenthaltsverbotes).

Still not deported me from austria since my case is going on.
Currently i'm working legally

if u have any idea 10 years residence ban is belong to Austria or Its apply Europe Country

Regards
Shrinivas

86ti
Diamond Member

Post by 86ti » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:19 am

I suggest to direct your question to http://www.auslaender.at/forum/

gani999

Post by gani999 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:09 pm

All right let's get this straight..

You held a 'permanent residency card valid for 1 year" . That, by no stretch of definitions is a 'permanent residency". The ''Permanent Residence Card" in most EU countries is valid at least for five years. Was that a typo, and you actually did have a permanent residence card valid for 5 years?

So you applied for a renewal of your permanent residency in 2008, and the reason you gave was that you were employed by a company which had actually closed down in 2007. In that case, you are lucky not to have been deported on the spot.

and now you say
Currently i'm working legally

How can you be working legally when you are about to get deported, and have no rights to remain in Austria?

ShriFunnyGuy
Newly Registered

Post by ShriFunnyGuy » Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:38 am

Hi

Thanks for reply

I have rights remain in Austria and i have rights to work in Austria as per Lawyer. Because still my case under court. When court decision took - negative i need to leave Austria and if court decision +positive i will get visa back. as long as my case in the court i can't go out side because i don't have visa. Currently my wife and daughter livening in India and my parents livening in Austria.

similar like me here 2000 people are there and they all are submitted pay slip same co. which i submitted.

As per my knowledge one person got visa back. he also used same co. pay slip

Just want know if my case could be negative is it ban for Austria or is it ban for EU country?

Regards
shri

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:33 pm

You are not an EU citizen I assume. Your right to stay in Austria is based on Austrian law alone.

There is nothing in theory to prevent you from applying to live in another EU country, but if you are not an EU citizen and have criminal convictions in the past, it may be very difficult.

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:You are not an EU citizen I assume. Your right to stay in Austria is based on Austrian law alone.

There is nothing in theory to prevent you from applying to live in another EU country, but if you are not an EU citizen and have criminal convictions in the past, it may be very difficult.
good god, that was difficult to follow and I have lost the thread so I had to reread.
If you apply now, there is no conviction and I dont think a ban is ever equivalent to a conviction, although they will ask on most applications have you ever been denied a visa and your current situation, I wouldn't know what would be the appropriate answer at this time.
What is your current nationality?

ShriFunnyGuy
Newly Registered

Post by ShriFunnyGuy » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:58 pm

Hi

My Current Nationality India and i'm Software Programmer, i will wait couple of month here. If court won't deside my case. I will leave Austria.

I don't know my case fall under which category, as per i know i submited 3 month fake salary slips

I will apply HSMP Tier 1 from India and i'm eligible for that.
My entire family re-union in UK.

That why i'm asking if Austria deported me , is it apply all other Europe country or not ?

Regards
Shrinivas

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:18 pm

My Current Nationality India and i'm Software Programmer, i will wait couple of month here. If court won't deside my case. I will leave Austria.

I don't know my case fall under which category, as per i know i submited 3 month fake salary slips

I will apply HSMP Tier 1 from India and i'm eligible for that.
My entire family re-union in UK.

That why i'm asking if Austria deported me , is it apply all other Europe country or not ?

Regards
Shrinivas
Suggest you dont submit fake payslips or anything fake again. UK is very good at spotting BS.

ShriFunnyGuy
Newly Registered

Post by ShriFunnyGuy » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:43 pm

Hi

Here in Austria i never worked since 2003, just now i started working here to get visa.

I have 8.5 IT exp. and i been several time UK and Austrlia through compnay. Just now i took the break because of this problem

In india i have every thing true documents. In my life did first time wrong and it never worked out :cry:

This wrong thing i did to get long term visa. Insted of coming every year

Regards
Shriivas