ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

privious earning .

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jitesh.bhalla
Newly Registered

privious earning .

Post by jitesh.bhalla » Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:27 pm

hi, i m planning to apply for hsmp general visa , i m through with all the points except i have question on previous earnings points that i am working as a manager in a DSA of icici bank since last 5 months and i am earning decent salary (75000/month). Before that i was not working in any company so my question is that am i eligible to apply for this visa only with 5 months experiance or i have to wait for another 7 months to complete period of 12 months.
And i am a simple graduate plus i have done advance diploma in computer applications and this is my first job does it sounds good that I m earning 75000 per month to apply for this visa ?

Please help me i am little confuse...

dextar

Post by dextar » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:11 am

Well, Its very unlikely that a person living in Pakistan or India get job of one lac per month just after simpla graduation and diploma. This may be doudtful for ECO. However, as far as you can fulfil the earning requirements you are safe. You can show maximum 12 months consective earnings from any 15 months just prior to apply. If you have sufficient evidence to proof your earnings then no can stop you to apply.

Keep in mind, Its maximum 12 months, there is no minimum limit.