ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

passport Tracking System

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rafzaf4eva

passport Tracking System

Post by rafzaf4eva » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:12 pm

hi i just want anybody to help me is the system down on gerry's website plz help..what number do u enter and where do u find it how does it start plz help Thanks in Advance.......

republique
BANNED

Re: passport Tracking System

Post by republique » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:16 pm

rafzaf4eva wrote:hi i just want anybody to help me is the system down on gerry's website plz help..what number do u enter and where do u find it how does it start plz help Thanks in Advance.......
provide the link or web address?

rafzaf4eva

Post by rafzaf4eva » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:07 am

republique wrote:
rafzaf4eva wrote:hi i just want anybody to help me is the system down on gerry's website plz help..what number do u enter and where do u find it how does it start plz help Thanks in Advance.......
provide the link or web address?
https://www.vfsglobal.org/applicantstatus.aspx

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:41 am

Working fine, just checked now.

rafzaf4eva

Post by rafzaf4eva » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:41 pm

del_piero_3 wrote:
Working fine, just checked now.

I Want to know after how many days have gone by can u check the status of your visa ie...Track your passport? on this site above?

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:43 am

rafzaf4eva wrote:I Want to know after how many days have gone by can u check the status of your visa ie...Track your passport? on this site above?
You mean how long it takes to appear online after submitting your case? When I submitted my case at Lahore it took a day before I could check the online status, however when I submitted my case for the 2nd time at Islamabad it took two weeks to show online....

nightrider

Post by nightrider » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:54 am

del_piero_3 wrote:
rafzaf4eva wrote:I Want to know after how many days have gone by can u check the status of your visa ie...Track your passport? on this site above?
You mean how long it takes to appear online after submitting your case? When I submitted my case at Lahore it took a day before I could check the online status, however when I submitted my case for the 2nd time at Islamabad it took two weeks to show online....
which number is it on the receipt, how many digit should it be. I've got all the refernces from my wife which are on the receipt one starting with IFL, the other starting with AP and the other starting with GRY. Which one is it.

my wife submitted her app on tuesday in islamabad. still not showing.

rafzaf4eva

Post by rafzaf4eva » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:41 pm

nightrider wrote:
del_piero_3 wrote:
which number is it on the receipt, how many digit should it be. I've got all the refernces from my wife which are on the receipt one starting with IFL, the other starting with AP and the other starting with GRY. Which one is it.

my wife submitted her app on tuesday in islamabad. still not showing.

the num i got is GRY one i think its this one because my wife gave me this one she said the office people said this is the number to track your passport online i'm gettin the same message invalid referance number i need help..........

nightrider

Post by nightrider » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:11 pm

can anyone tell me which number the tracking password starts with.

naznin

Post by naznin » Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:29 pm

Asalam-o-Alaikum,

the number shud b start wid;
KHI/123456/123456/1 Karachi
ISL/123456/123456/1 Islamabad
LHR/123456/123456/1 Lahore

nightrider

Post by nightrider » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:47 pm

naznin wrote:Asalam-o-Alaikum,

the number shud b start wid;
KHI/123456/123456/1 Karachi
ISL/123456/123456/1 Islamabad
LHR/123456/123456/1 Lahore
thank you i got that one, but still showing invalid search. Maybe it takes a few days...

nightrider

Post by nightrider » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:57 am

del_piero_3 wrote:
does that mean it took the idiots 2 weeks to send off your application in islamabad.

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:49 pm

nightrider wrote:does that mean it took the idiots 2 weeks to send off your application in islamabad.
Am not sure how the process works but I think VAC's are too slow at updating information to relevant parties (online status, making calls) rather than being slow with the transportation of our papers to and from BHC.

For example, online status changes to papers ready for collection, VAC's will take a week to contact you. When you look at the paperwork, BHC stamp will show that the decision was made about two weeks prior to online status being changed but it would have been about three weeks for you to know the outcome due to VAC being crap at their jobs.

nightrider

Post by nightrider » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:00 pm

right my wife emailed Visqry2.Islamabad@fco.gov.uk and she got a reply.

"Dear Madam,

Our Ref: ******

Thank you for your e-mail enquiry. This is to inform you that your visa application has been received on 21/01/09 and is in a queue for further process on its turn. Processing time for settlement visa application is upto 60 days"

The application status is still invalid on the online tracking system. We sent the application to gerrys on 20/01/09.

Also do all settlement application goto dubai or do some stay in islamabad. Judging by this email it seems my wifes app is in bhc islamabad.