ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Administrative review Help require (urgent)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cylops
Newly Registered

Administrative review Help require (urgent)

Post by cylops » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:56 pm

Hi all,

I first like to thank you for reading my reply. I would welcome all your expert comments.

My Details are below:
Applied on 5th December 2008
Application refused on 16 Jan 2009.

Need help for administrative review.

Reason for Refusal:
"ECO comment:
Your application has been refused under the General Grounds for Refusal. You have claimed 30 points on the basis of your qualification awarded to you from Mumbai University.

As a result of checks made by this office, detailed in a document verification report, I am not satisfied, that this document is genuine. Given that false documents have been submitted in relation to your application, it is refused under Paragraph 320(7a) and in conjunction with Paragraph 320 (15) of the Immigration Rules."

Document proof submitted was Degree certificate (Mumbai University).

Q1) When they refuse your application they have only given me 10 points for my Maintenance of funds in the pbs report. Else in all sections they have not awarded me any points. When submitting for administrative review do i have tick all those sections for which i have not been awarded points
Or
Only tick on the Qualification part.

Q2) As i have been rejected for fake documents can i can send additional document to confirm that the previous documents were genuine? (In my case Marksheet).
Note of question 2: At last they have also mentioned in bold that when submitting for administrative review do not submitt new documnets.

Q3) Should i apply for administrative review or submit a fresh application?

Q4) Would also like to know that if they still reject my applicaiton under administrative review? Will i be not able to apply for UK for another 10 years as the rejection is under 320(7a) submitting false document.

Kindly help me at your earliest.

Thank you.

nksg

Re: Administrative review Help require (urgent)

Post by nksg » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:29 pm

Hi Vinit,

Did you get verification report?? also were you able to figure out what tempted case worker to verify your degree... Best is to get a letter from University conforming that your degree is genuane..

All the best...
cylops wrote:Hi all,

I first like to thank you for reading my reply. I would welcome all your expert comments.

My Details are below:
Applied on 5th December 2008
Application refused on 16 Jan 2009.

Need help for administrative review.

Reason for Refusal:
"ECO comment:
Your application has been refused under the General Grounds for Refusal. You have claimed 30 points on the basis of your qualification awarded to you from Mumbai University.

As a result of checks made by this office, detailed in a document verification report, I am not satisfied, that this document is genuine. Given that false documents have been submitted in relation to your application, it is refused under Paragraph 320(7a) and in conjunction with Paragraph 320 (15) of the Immigration Rules."

Document proof submitted was Degree certificate (Mumbai University).

Q1) When they refuse your application they have only given me 10 points for my Maintenance of funds in the pbs report. Else in all sections they have not awarded me any points. When submitting for administrative review do i have tick all those sections for which i have not been awarded points
Or
Only tick on the Qualification part.

Q2) As i have been rejected for fake documents can i can send additional document to confirm that the previous documents were genuine? (In my case Marksheet).
Note of question 2: At last they have also mentioned in bold that when submitting for administrative review do not submitt new documnets.

Q3) Should i apply for administrative review or submit a fresh application?

Q4) Would also like to know that if they still reject my applicaiton under administrative review? Will i be not able to apply for UK for another 10 years as the rejection is under 320(7a) submitting false document.

Kindly help me at your earliest.

Thank you.

cylops
Newly Registered

Post by cylops » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

My Major question i am stuck on is

Q1) When applying for administrative review should i select all the areas (age, qualification, earning , english language, maintaince) and request for admin review?
(As i am not awarded points for age, qualification,earning)

Q2) Apart from the qualification, can i resubmit all my original documents for other areas. Also for other areas i have not been allocated any points.

Kindly help me.

Thanks

nksg

Post by nksg » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:48 pm

Hi,

My understanding says that since your application was rejected on fabricated documentation, providing any proof will not help until you can prove to HO that the document is genuine.. you can seek advice from immigration consultant but i am sure his opinion will be the same.

HO has every right to reject the application if they think your any document is not correct or if you have tried to hide any information (even if it is irreverent)

I have done the resaerch on this as i am in the same boat (application still under consideration) but in my case i failed to disclose traffic offences in my initial HSMP application which was approved (I have done now at the time if extn.) but they are very strict since April 2008. Also you have been refused under 320(7a) and i would recommend you should not take it lightly... better seek some professional advice...

All the best...
cylops wrote:Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

My Major question i am stuck on is

Q1) When applying for administrative review should i select all the areas (age, qualification, earning , english language, maintaince) and request for admin review?
(As i am not awarded points for age, qualification,earning)

Q2) Apart from the qualification, can i resubmit all my original documents for other areas. Also for other areas i have not been allocated any points.

Kindly help me.

Thanks