ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where are all CCL Post Graduates

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bex12

Where are all CCL Post Graduates

Post by bex12 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Hey all,

CCL PostGraduates, why is everyone quite today. No news, no rejection, UKBA raid or anything like that.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:08 pm

A new stunt everyday.

Salam, bex, Salambex, zzzindigi, anwarkhan and few more............ all these IDs belong to the same person.

Therefore no one is bothering to write any response to your sick posts.

picolla
- thin ice -

Re: Where are all CCL Post Graduates

Post by picolla » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:52 am

bex12 wrote:Hey all,

CCL PostGraduates, why is everyone quite today. No news, no rejection, UKBA raid or anything like that.
hi i got refusal today with right of appeal. nothing to say.

salam123

Post by salam123 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:20 am

rizwan567 wrote:A new stunt everyday.

Salam, bex, Salambex, zzzindigi, anwarkhan and few more............ all these IDs belong to the same person.

r u a hacker? how do u know we r all 1 person?

u bloody crap..

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:37 am

salam123 wrote:
rizwan567 wrote:A new stunt everyday.

r u a hacker? how do u know we r all 1 person?

u bloody crap..

Yes, Rizwan5670-------How can you put allegation on different people in open public forums that they are same person and giving wrong advice..................What advice are you giving-??????????/

Be carefull do not do this or you will get a surprise soon.......

Hows your little sister by the way

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:00 am

Admins..... Seriously? :?

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:28 am

Vanadil wrote:Admins..... Seriously? :?

Admins ----Please stop Rizwan567 to aggrevate other people and starting a fight on this forum..............As he has no right to say these are all different id's of same person...........its just not true

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:27 pm

I'm not sure why you quoted me but I was calling for the admins to get involved and possibly take action against you both. You have nothing productive to add and resort to insults about family memebers which I'm sure will be against forum rules. Agression towards other members or something similar.

This is the last post I will make in either of these "Arguments". Would a moderator please do an IP check and if it is a case of multi-posting please take the correct action. I must admit the style of writing, use of vocabulary, and also the extensive use of Full stops "....................." is consistant in all of the positngs from the accused but still, we will have to see.

Now please stop posting and wasting all of the professionals as well as those actually in need of help, time on here.

As I have said this is the last post I will make so please no petty comments at the end as I will not rise to respond.

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:05 pm

Vanadil wrote:I'm not sure why you quoted me but I was calling for the admins to get involved and possibly take action against you both. You have nothing productive to add and resort to insults about family memebers which I'm sure will be against forum rules. Agression towards other members or something similar.

This is the last post I will make in either of these "Arguments". Would a moderator please do an IP check and if it is a case of multi-posting please take the correct action. I must admit the style of writing, use of vocabulary, and also the extensive use of Full stops "....................." is consistant in all of the positngs from the accused but still, we will have to see.

Now please stop posting and wasting all of the professionals as well as those actually in need of help, time on here.

As I have said this is the last post I will make so please no petty comments at the end as I will not rise to respond.
Dear Vandali.............PLease have a look at your posts as what productive information have you provided in the past except ----your mum's private pictures.............those were fine.......yeah so you are on the same boat.......And dont try to be a Detective unless your mummy got forked by sherlock Homes............if yes ,,,then go on find the similarities in case

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:01 pm

anwarkhan wrote:
Vanadil wrote:I'm not sure why you quoted me but I was calling for the admins to get involved and possibly take action against you both. You have nothing productive to add and resort to insults about family memebers which I'm sure will be against forum rules. Agression towards other members or something similar.

Dear Vandali.............PLease have a look at your posts as what productive information have you provided in the past except ----your mum's private pictures.............those were fine.......yeah so you are on the same boat.......And dont try to be a Detective unless your mummy got forked by sherlock Homes............if yes ,,,then go on find the
similarities in case

Ha ha ha... caught you red handed Mr. anwarkhan... below is the matter of your other post posted from ID (salambex12)

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... c&start=40

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
salambex12
BANNED
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Mr Rizwan........AKA --Sherlock Homes, I am not wasting anyone's time..........I have posted my problem...if anyone got any solution please come forward otherwise do not waste your and mine time by false accusations.....I have mentioned about 5 times in my posts that please help me if u can otherwise dont bother with this post............but still people like you ....keep writing comments which are no help to anyone...........
Secondly if you see clearly in my posts ----i have mentioned all my paperwork is with my solicitors Jung and co. and i will put a copy of it on the board after getting it back.....

Thirdly cant you judge the writing style is different of all the names you are writing..........so please provide some help or just dont comment................i dont need any sarcasm or Any waste of time comments

well i want to stay here SALAM123----dont want to think about goin to australia at this moment of time.......thanx for suggestion though

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its interesting to note that:
sherlock homes is quoted in both posts.

I repeat this is the same sick person who is coming up with all these different IDs to mislead people...

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:03 pm

rizwan567 wrote:
anwarkhan wrote:

Dear Vandali.............PLease have a look at your posts as what productive information have you provided in the past except ----your mum's private pictures.............those were fine.......yeah so you are on the same boat.......And dont try to be a Detective unless your mummy got forked by sherlock Homes............if yes ,,,then go on find the
similarities in case

Ha ha ha... caught you red handed Mr. anwarkhan... below is the matter of your other post posted from ID (salambex12)

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... c&start=40

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
salambex12
BANNED
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Mr Rizwan........AKA --Sherlock Homes, I am not wasting anyone's time..........I have posted my problem...if anyone got any solution please come forward otherwise do not waste your and mine time by false accusations.....I have mentioned about 5 times in my posts that please help me if u can otherwise dont bother with this post............but still people like you ....keep writing comments which are no help to anyone...........
Secondly if you see clearly in my posts ----i have mentioned all my paperwork is with my solicitors Jung and co. and i will put a copy of it on the board after getting it back.....

Thirdly cant you judge the writing style is different of all the names you are writing..........so please provide some help or just dont comment................i dont need any sarcasm or Any waste of time comments

well i want to stay here SALAM123----dont want to think about goin to australia at this moment of time.......thanx for suggestion though

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its interesting to note that:
sherlock homes is quoted in both posts.

I repeat this is the same person who is coming up with all these different IDs to mislead people...

ONE Other thing which is mentioned in both the posts is ----------I mentioned about licking your mummy's Private parts ------They were not good but still i licked them

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:31 pm

shame on you man, shame on you, what kind of language you using???

just shame on you

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:33 pm

killomachi wrote:shame on you man, shame on you, what kind of language you using???

just shame on you

Shame on me, shame on me,..............As i licked you mummy's private parts...............with out even washing..........shame on me

killomachi

Post by killomachi » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:39 pm

anwarkhan wrote:
killomachi wrote:shame on you man, shame on you, what kind of language you using???

just shame on you

Shame on me, shame on me,..............As i licked you mummy's private parts...............with out even washing..........shame on me

please brother, I wrote to you in polite way, please don't get me involved in this, please stop it if you can

or at least reply with respect

anwarkhan
BANNED

Post by anwarkhan » Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:41 pm

killomachi wrote:
anwarkhan wrote:

just shame on you

please brother, I wrote to you in polite way, please don't get me involved in this, please stop it if you can

or at least reply with respect

Well.............do not get involved then..............I never said anything to you in the first place............So dont fu** with me then