ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1(PSW) Withdrawn application, maintance problem in newd

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DextersLab
Newly Registered

Tier 1(PSW) Withdrawn application, maintance problem in newd

Post by DextersLab » Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:05 am

Hi guys,
I had to leave in emergency to back home so I had withdrawn my applcaition (I sent it on 5th Dec, returned passport on 31 Dec) and lost £400 then I came back on 16th Jan (my student visa expiry is 31 Jan 09).

The bank statement got late and send my documents again on 22 Jan 09. the problem is there is £40 dip in the bank statement at the time when i was not in UK for 10days. I am not sure what they gonna do, but from people expeirences i am not very hopeful. I wil be lucky if i got it.

Please tell me will i have the right to appeal on the following grounds;
1) that i lost £400 from previous app and then bought ticket of £500 even then there is only £40 difference ,
2) and in my previous application the bank ststement wasn't below. but due to emergency this happend in latest bank statement for the latest application.
If thats not gonna work then please tell me will the HO will mention when to leave the country? because in many places people are talking about some 28 grace days. Is that true?
And If I make an appeal just for the sake to stay one more month because I have many things to windup before I leave, will that effect my another application from back home? (my university Convocation is in July 09, So I cant mess up with that I have to come back to get my degree).
I will be grateful for sharing your suggestions, expereinces and thoughts.
Thank u