ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do i have to submit income tax 3yrs or Form 16?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

globetrotter_ks

Do i have to submit income tax 3yrs or Form 16?

Post by globetrotter_ks » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:30 pm

I have a form 16 from Aug 2007 to march 2008. And my current year income is more than 10 lacs (Jan 2008 to Dec 2008). If i give my form 16 to IT dept they will give me ITR form which shows that my income for year 2007-2008 is 5.30lacs only. I went to an agency they tolds its better i show them 3 yrs IT papers even if i havent paid any tax ie NIL. It shows credibility on your part that you are a law abiding citizen. Am confused as to wat to do. Shud i submit Form 16 (8 months) or 3 yrs IT papers? Hope BHC doesnt get negative about my previous earnings if i submit 3 yrs IT papers.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Do i have to submit income tax 3yrs or Form 16?

Post by tvn_ramesh » Sat Jan 24, 2009 8:37 pm

globetrotter_ks wrote:I have a form 16 from Aug 2007 to march 2008. And my current year income is more than 10 lacs (Jan 2008 to Dec 2008). If i give my form 16 to IT dept they will give me ITR form which shows that my income for year 2007-2008 is 5.30lacs only. I went to an agency they tolds its better i show them 3 yrs IT papers even if i havent paid any tax ie NIL. It shows credibility on your part that you are a law abiding citizen. Am confused as to wat to do. Shud i submit Form 16 (8 months) or 3 yrs IT papers? Hope BHC doesnt get negative about my previous earnings if i submit 3 yrs IT papers.
Hi.. from ur details i understand that you are applying for outside UK..

Dont just get confused... if you have right and geninune documents.. just read the Guidance and provide what they ask for... i remember i posted a reply to similar question..

please see this,,,

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... ht=#222456

But i remember when i applied 2yrs back in india i tried to get as many docs as required... like payslips, bank statements. letter from employee which is more than enough... but i also gave the IT return SARAL documents.. i gave what i had, i remember i even gave the photocopies of the SARAL doucments and mentioned the reason in the letter ..

To come to ur point, they just require 2 proofs and they shoudl be from different sources... 3rd and 4th or other evidence if you have good one just put it...

dont try to hear from many, just read the guidance and follow it

good luck
Last edited by tvn_ramesh on Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

globetrotter_ks

Post by globetrotter_ks » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:17 am

Am applying from Mumbai, India.