ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Submit resume with Job availability letter along with forms?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

globetrotter_ks

Submit resume with Job availability letter along with forms?

Post by globetrotter_ks » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:49 pm

Do we have to submit the resume along with application form.? Coz my resume is not so good. Its a mixture of sales and Customer service job plus if you see theres lot of fluctuation in the income too. Hope the BHC guys dont get negative seeing my profile and reject. I qualify for 95 points.
My total exp is 10 yrs. Heres my profile.

Aug 2007- Current - Sales manager - 10 lacs p.a.(4 lacs CTC plus incentives).
Oct 2006 to july 2006 - Unemployed (10 months- )
March 2006 to Sept 2006- Customer service agent- (30k per month)
April 2005 to feb 2006- Call centre back office.(15k per month)
Jan 2001 to March 2004- Manager - Sales.

Infact in my 10yrs job career my last 15 months have been good in terms of position and income.Should i change my profile for old jobs. Is it necessary to produce them the papers that there are jobs in my field in the UK.( as told by an agency). I mean take print out of jobs and attach with the application form. One immigration agency told me that that a guys tier1 was rejected coz his industry wasnt active in the UK and so his application was rejected even though he qualified for the Tier1. So as a proof they attach 6 to 10 job vacancies of my field with the resume.

Pls help am confused.

cooolz

Post by cooolz » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:29 am

1. No you dont have to submit any resume.
2. The only thing BHC is interested is your Gross earnings for 12 continuous month in last 15 months.

globetrotter_ks

Post by globetrotter_ks » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:14 am

Ok thanx for the info. Hope all goes well.