ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income tax?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

globetrotter_ks

Income tax?

Post by globetrotter_ks » Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Do i have to submit ITR for last 3 yrs or just Form 16 ( which is from aug 2007 to march 2008) ?

raghava39@rediffmail.com

Re: Income tax?

Post by raghava39@rediffmail.com » Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:32 am

globetrotter_ks wrote:Do i have to submit ITR for last 3 yrs or just Form 16 ( which is from aug 2007 to march 2008) ?
Income tax returns are not required (i.e. not mandatory). You can submit if you require. For earnings proof, generally, 1)Salary Slips (Attested by employers for 12 months) + 2) Bank statement for the same period will do

Thanks
Raghavendran.G

globetrotter_ks

Post by globetrotter_ks » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:01 am

Thanx fo ryour reply. Was confused as 2 to 3 agencies told that even if you pay less tax and have filed its better to show to BHC as it adds to the credibility that you are a law abiding citizen in your country. In my case my earnings are good from aug 2007 to march 2008 and i have form 16 for the same. But my previous two yrs tax and income is low . So was confused whether to show it or not. Hope that does not make the BHC people negative?