ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ALL PSW NEED TO BE TOGETHER (REQUEST)

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

together33
Newly Registered

ALL PSW NEED TO BE TOGETHER (REQUEST)

Post by together33 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:15 pm

I have read the posts and came to know that everyone is talking about their story.
Its true that PSW students have made a big mistake and applied for fake PSW, but the question here is what we have to do now, we all have to come together to expose those peolple who have played with students Immigration status and life as well.
They have made millions and millions of pounds by selling these fake Diplomas. I have done so many research and after that I got the people details who are involved in these frauds.

I request you all to give the he details here but before that we need to be together and expose those people together as they have already ruined our lives and cannot harm any more.

CAN EVERY ONE PLEASE GIVE THE DETAILS OF THESE COLLEGES AND PEOPLE HERE SO WE CAN WORKOUT TOGETHER

EliteDuck
BANNED

Post by EliteDuck » Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!

CCL and BITES are awesome!!!!!!!!!!! they are the most well-known colleges in the world!!! did not you watch the BBC news??? they have recieved extremely broad media coverage in recent months!!!

They are the best colleges in the world and the students there are so dyanmic!!!!!!!

shut your mouth up!

you should feel lucky you are a student there!!

I wish I was part of your dynamic community!

khalidsam
Newly Registered

bite, ccl, lcmit affectees

Post by khalidsam » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:53 pm

brothers and sisters;
after careful research i have come up with a sincere advise for bite, lcmit and ccl affectees. For those of you who still have entry clearance in their passports you must withdraw your psw applications as they are likely to be refused bringing bad history and possible ban for you.you can then do a genuine admission with a UK degree awarding body and go home to apply for a new entry clearance. I can assure you, doing this would bring the best chances of all for you to get another chance. For those of you with leave to remain run out already, you should also considering withdrawing your application for psw and save your passports as well as ur immigration history from a refusal plus a ban based on deception. Yet again going home without any stains on your immigration history would help you to get a new visa.
All the best.

EliteDuck
BANNED

Post by EliteDuck » Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:56 pm

Shut up!!!!

CCL, BITE and whatever students will get their visa for sure!!!!

why the hell are you spamming this rumours!!!???? you loser!!!

you are just being jealous of CCL students who could study in such a world class college!!!!

Shame on you!

together33
Newly Registered

Re: bite, ccl, lcmit affectees

Post by together33 » Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:33 pm

khalidsam wrote:brothers and sisters;
after careful research i have come up with a sincere advise for bite, lcmit and ccl affectees. For those of you who still have entry clearance in their passports you must withdraw your psw applications as they are likely to be refused bringing bad history and possible ban for you.you can then do a genuine admission with a UK degree awarding body and go home to apply for a new entry clearance. I can assure you, doing this would bring the best chances of all for you to get another chance. For those of you with leave to remain run out already, you should also considering withdrawing your application for psw and save your passports as well as ur immigration history from a refusal plus a ban based on deception. Yet again going home without any stains on your immigration history would help you to get a new visa.
All the best.
I think thats the brilliant idea all affectees or the ones who are not studying must register with genuine Colleges now as from March 2009 the visa rules for students are going to be chaged.

Please find below list of some Colleges who are offering genuine qualification leading to genuine British degrees:

1- Holborn College
2- Cavendish College
3. St. Patrick International College
4- Oxford College of London
5- City of London College
6- CECOS College

I hope this information will be useful. Also I am in process of sending the proof about the bogus Colleges to the Home Office. Please send me the details if you know.