ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asifposter
Newly Registered

Post by asifposter » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:58 pm

Thanks for the advice Sami. Will the BHC accept a report from a local agency though? Will it not be more 'official' if its from my local council?

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:25 am

hi
u have to show how many badroom and pplz living in this house and needd latter from council about it as well
and verry important thing is that pray to GOd for it

irfansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by irfansaeed » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:49 am

irumpk wrote:hi
u have to show how many badroom and pplz living in this house and needd latter from council about it as well
I have just given council Bills.. did not mention that how many rooms does property has and how many people are living in the house...

does it effect my application.. I am scared now.. :(

asifposter
Newly Registered

Post by asifposter » Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:54 am

irfansaeed wrote:
irumpk wrote:hi
I have just given council Bills.. did not mention that how many rooms does property has and how many people are living in the house...

does it effect my application.. I am scared now.. :(
Thanks for the info peeps.

I want to call Gerrys from here in the UK. Anyone know the internataional dialling number?

Thanks in advance.

sami_1984
Newly Registered

Post by sami_1984 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:19 am

basically what they do is count how many rooms are there in ur house that are liveable excluding the Spam and the bathroom, they then work out how many adults there are and children they then turn them into units so for example, ur house has 9 units, that will then be taken as 1 adult=1unit, 1 child=1/2 unit, so if it is under 9 units then ur can add someone else if it is over 9 units then its overcrowded, this is and exapmle only, so u can work it out if u will be orite with it.

when i was in pakistan i went to an advisor there to see what docs u need i own my house so i thought i just needed the land registry and the statement from my mortgage company, but the advisor said i will need a housing report, so i couldnt submit my application when i was there so i came back to the uk and sent it from here. gud luk to them who havent sent it

irfansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by irfansaeed » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:27 am

sami_1984 wrote:basically what they do is count how many rooms are there in ur house that are liveable excluding the Spam and the bathroom, they then work out how many adults there are and children they then turn them into units so for example, ur house has 9 units, that will then be taken as 1 adult=1unit, 1 child=1/2 unit, so if it is under 9 units then ur can add someone else if it is over 9 units then its overcrowded, this is and exapmle only, so u can work it out if u will be orite with it.

when i was in pakistan i went to an advisor there to see what docs u need i own my house so i thought i just needed the land registry and the statement from my mortgage company, but the advisor said i will need a housing report, so i couldnt submit my application when i was there so i came back to the uk and sent it from here. gud luk to them who havent sent it
That's really worrying me now... I have just submitted one council bill and two gas bills which were on my name.. I did not mention that how many room does house has and how many people are living there..

Just wondering, does anyone who got visa without this document.. :(

Cheers

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:59 am

irfansaeed wrote:That's really worrying me now... I have just submitted one council bill and two gas bills which were on my name.. I did not mention that how many room does house has and how many people are living there..

Just wondering, does anyone who got visa without this document.. :(

Cheers
Mate this is a compulsory doc, there is a sticky thread on top of the first page on this forum about this. Like the other poster said he’s application got rejected because he did not provide property inspection report. This report shows the size of rooms, the number of people living there, basically to show that the house is not overcrowded. You can get this done by a property solicitor, council or the estate agency. There will be a charge, anything between £80-£150.

Here is the link to sticky thread: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=6227
Last edited by del_piero_3 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

del_piero_3

Post by del_piero_3 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:05 am

215HAN wrote:If someone's account is always in overdraft but money is still coming in eg. wages and rent etc but always shown as overdarft, can they reject a visa application?

Please advise.

Thanks
They want to see whether you are financially stable to support your wife and yourself without claiming benefits. Currently yes you have money coming in but your outgoings are greater meaning that you are in overdraft. They will say you cannot support yourself on that amount so how can you support an extra person. They are very picky and looking for anything to reject cases but you never know....they do work in a mysterious ways....

Safina1

Post by Safina1 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:10 pm

HOUSING REPORT- I tink d limit on a 3 bed is 7.5 ppl, children r counted as 0.5. Also der is an issue wid d numba of couples in d house. If u cal d council housing dept dey shud knw. Costs abt £100. As 4 d BANK STATEMENTS i wud say dnt hav em showin overdraft cos dey wil reject. Its hapnd 2 me n even thou i sent it 4 a review wid full explanation dey cdnt care less. U'd rather wait 3 months gt fresh statements den hav 2 wait a yr if its refused.

wez4all
Newly Registered

Post by wez4all » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:42 am

Dear All Friends,

Salam to all of you,

like all of you my wife applied student depndant visa on 5th december from karachi. she is still waiting for outcome.
this catagory is non-settlement which according to gerry's maximum takes 15 working days to decide and its been almost 2 months now.

i m so depressed.they atleast should let the applicant know whts wrong with the application, why they are taking so long to decide.

this been so unfair.

May ALLAH listen to all of us prayers and give visa to our dependants.

ziggy317
Newly Registered

help

Post by ziggy317 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:25 pm

hi my wife had intwerview jan 14th spouse visa they told her she will be notified in 7 days of the outcome not heard anything at the moment does anyone know how long they normaly take

nightrider

Re: help

Post by nightrider » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:05 am

ziggy317 wrote:hi my wife had intwerview jan 14th spouse visa they told her she will be notified in 7 days of the outcome not heard anything at the moment does anyone know how long they normaly take
ziggy you can check your application status on https://www.vfsglobal.org/applicantstatus.aspx . It should tell you if its still at the bhc or sent back to gerrys.

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:08 pm

one more things is also important is that if you pplz made proposed house documents then it will also accepted in some one case she got visa on prposed documents
her husband did't move into new place but he produced these documents and they accepted so think like that as well

escoba

Post by escoba » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:36 pm

Hey guys! salaam.

My huby submitd his papers on 27/01/09 in islamabad. They told him 62 days, what I want to know is do they mean 62 days then you'll hear from us or you'l hear from us within 62 days.??? There crap with information. Also when should I check my statues?

Congrats to everyone whos partners have got visas, :)

Thanks guys

asma
Newly Registered

salaam

Post by asma » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:33 am

SALAAM...
i hv submitted my paperS for visa(EEA FIANCE SETTLEMENT VISA).i may woulD be called for an interview.if it happens so can anyone please guide me what kind of interveiw it would be or what would be the questions that would be asked generally..
thanx.

irfansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by irfansaeed » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:21 am

Just a quick update.

My wife got her visa today.

We applied her visa on 16Dec08 and decision has been made on 26thJan09. She picked her passport from karachi today. (cant able to write)

Thanks to God and everyone who was in touch with me. Irumpk, Nazanin, asifposter, sami, aqil and everyone else i forgot to mention name here..

She is coming hopefully in a week.

Wish and pray for everyone that they get their partners visas's as soon as possible.

Thanks

nightrider

Post by nightrider » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:12 pm

escoba wrote:Hey guys! salaam.

My huby submitd his papers on 27/01/09 in islamabad. They told him 62 days, what I want to know is do they mean 62 days then you'll hear from us or you'l hear from us within 62 days.??? There crap with information. Also when should I check my statues?

Congrats to everyone whos partners have got visas, :)

Thanks guys
My wife submitted her visa on 20/1/09 and the vac told her she would get a reply within 2 months.

Wait two weeks and i think you will be able to track your passport online...

nightrider

Post by nightrider » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:15 pm

irfansaeed wrote:Just a quick update.

My wife got her visa today.

We applied her visa on 16Dec08 and decision has been made on 26thJan09. She picked her passport from karachi today. (cant able to write)

Thanks to God and everyone who was in touch with me. Irumpk, Nazanin, asifposter, sami, aqil and everyone else i forgot to mention name here..

She is coming hopefully in a week.

Wish and pray for everyone that they get their partners visas's as soon as possible.

Thanks
you are very lucky to get a decision by 6 weeks, where was th passport stamped from was it abu dhabi dubail?

sami_1984
Newly Registered

Post by sami_1984 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:11 pm

@irfansaeed, congratz bro, ope to hear some news myself soon coz we submitted ours on the 30dec08, when did ur status change, looks like they are working on the december ones now,

naznin

Post by naznin » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:03 pm

Asalam-o-Alaikum.

many many congratulations to u Irfan :) .wishing u a very happy life Ameen.i also submitted my papers 4rm karachi.i m cuming to uk on 5th of feb inshAllah.

Irumpk:wen r u going to uk?m going on 5th of feb inshAllah.on PIA.

irfansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by irfansaeed » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:54 pm

sami_1984 wrote:@irfansaeed, congratz bro, ope to hear some news myself soon coz we submitted ours on the 30dec08, when did ur status change, looks like they are working on the december ones now,
Status changed today..

I called British Embassy this Sunday that decision has been made and we can collect in two days from Gerry's Karachi..

Gerry's got it on Wed but they were too lazy to check and update status...From tuesday we were calling everyday but finally today they update status and given us passport..

I know its a painful wait but just pray.. "Allah kai haan dair hoo andhair no ho" tu everything is fine..

Wish everyone good luck..

Cheers

sami_1984
Newly Registered

Post by sami_1984 » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:54 pm

irfan whats the number you called did they tell u that passport was sent to gerrys

irfansaeed
Newly Registered

Post by irfansaeed » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:00 pm

sami_1984 wrote:irfan whats the number you called did they tell u that passport was sent to gerrys
Hi Sami,

Please check my previous posts you will find number.. They just told that decision has been taken and check your local embassy or authority in 3 days..

Let me know if you need any help..

fahim79
Newly Registered

Post by fahim79 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:07 am

irfansaeed wrote:
sami_1984 wrote:irfan whats the number you called did they tell u that passport was sent to gerrys
Hi Sami,

Please check my previous posts you will find number.. They just told that decision has been taken and check your local embassy or authority in 3 days..

Let me know if you need any help..
Irfan... i can't find the number in any of ur pervious posts... can you please write it again... secondly.. did you got any email as well...

asifposter
Newly Registered

Post by asifposter » Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:19 am

Irfansaeed - that is excellent and it gives me real hope.

Wish a happy future for you and your wife inshallah.