ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CRM market in UK??

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashishashah
India

CRM market in UK??

Post by ashishashah » Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:06 am

Hello All,

Any idea , how is SIEBEL (CRM) is doing in UK market??
Or more importantly what are my chances of getting a WP for a Siebel Job.
I am from India, having 9 years of IT experience with 5 years in CRM(Vantive,Peoplesoft,Siebel)..
I have worked in UK in past, now want to come back there...

I am eligilbe for HSMP ,but find it uncomfortable to land in UK without a job..Ideally would like to land a job (and WP) and then travel to UK ..
I have heard that CRM is a niche area in UK , and chanes might be higer to get a WP!!!

Thanks

Ashish

ashishashah
India

Any idea??

Post by ashishashah » Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:41 pm

Any one who can help me??

Or can point me in right direction??

Thanks
Ashish

bugmaster

Post by bugmaster » Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:49 pm

It is not easy to get a job before landing.
most recruiters will not even consider calling you, some of them will call you but will only ensure that they can pass your CV to the employer.
You must be v ery lucky to have your CV sent to employers which only wish to interview you via telephone.
Have a look at jobserve.co.uk, cwjobs.co.uk and reed.co.uk. These should give you enough information about the number of relevant jobs advertised. beware that it is a commoon case to see the same job advertised by a number of agencies.

it will definately be quicker to find a job if you land in uk and then start job hunting.
good luck anyway!
To light a candle is to cast a shadow...