ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW-Dependant application - Bank Stmt source of funds?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

endurance
Newly Registered

PSW-Dependant application - Bank Stmt source of funds?

Post by endurance » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:41 pm

I am about to send my 3 months Savings bank account statement to india for my dependant to apply for PSW-Dependant visa.

This bank account has regular deposits from my current account. Since I will be enlcosing only my savings account as financial support documents, does anyone know if the British High Commision would want to know the source of that money? Or just having the required amount be enough to satisfy them?

elitepig
BANNED

Re: PSW-Dependant application - Bank Stmt source of funds?

Post by elitepig » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:59 pm

endurance wrote:I am about to send my 3 months Savings bank account statement to india for my dependant to apply for PSW-Dependant visa.

This bank account has regular deposits from my current account. Since I will be enlcosing only my savings account as financial support documents, does anyone know if the British High Commision would want to know the source of that money? Or just having the required amount be enough to satisfy them?

No, You will not be asked about the source of funds

popopopopopopopopopopo

Vanadil

Post by Vanadil » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:03 pm

As long as it is in your name, is the required amount and you can acess it from the UK at anytime, I can't see them contesting it. :)

endurance
Newly Registered

Post by endurance » Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:22 pm

Thanks guys! :D