ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company Refusal After Hiring Me And Geting Visa

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kiman
Newly Registered

Company Refusal After Hiring Me And Geting Visa

Post by kiman » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:32 pm

i am a 3d Artist and was working in india unitll i had recieved a Job Offer form an International game company to which i had applied (cant mention the name but its a bigone). as you see this is great company and there were no chances of this being a fraud. i accepted its offer and went along with all the required steps. i had then recieved my CAQ and applied for a visa. i recieved my visa and was preparing to leave for Montreal,i had made all arrangements and also given up my job,my employer was paying for my relocation.

then after a few days i had recieved an email form the employer stating that they cannot go ahead with my application and will have to terminate the porcess.they stated that it was due to the current economic climate.

this has caused a devistating turn im my carrer and i am really clueless as what to do.this also means that my visa chance for the future have also been jeopardized ,if theres is anything i can do so please let me know.

Dowew
Newly Registered

Post by Dowew » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:38 am

I think your only option at this point is to sue the company for damages. I dont think you can get a visa.