ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension under HSMP JR

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gautat

Extension under HSMP JR

Post by gautat » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:56 pm

Hello Folks,

Apologies if this topic has been discussed before. Searches are drawing blank as well.

My current HSMP visa is going to run out in March 2009. I came to UK under old criteria, hence would be applying for extension under the HSMP JR category. I would be applying for my wife and son's visa along with my application, so my question is:

1) do I need to send seperate Application forms for dependants or single form? - From what I have read, I only need to send one form, in which I need to specify dependents name. Could anyone confirm this please?

2) Also what need to be specified in the Payment Slip section?

Total Number of application - 1 or 3 ?
How many applications are to be paid for - 1 paid, 2 exempt?

Thanks in advance.

G

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:03 pm

If you are applying for Extension under T1(G), then you need to use separate form for yourself (main applicant) and another dependant's form for each dependant.

Go through the guidance notes on UKBA website, for all the details.

gautat

Post by gautat » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:23 pm

nnj10 wrote:If you are applying for Extension under T1(G), then you need to use separate form for yourself (main applicant) and another dependant's form for each dependant.

Thanks for the advise nnj10. I would be applying using HSMP JR form and the guidance note seem to suggest you only need seperate form, in case the children are above 18.

Any thoughts on this?

Can anyone who successfully applied under HSMP JR using HSMP JR Form confirm how they managed to get the extension including Dependents?

Thanks

G

nnj10

Post by nnj10 » Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:32 pm

nnj10 wrote:
If you are applying for Extension under T1(G), then you need to use separate form for yourself (main applicant) and another dependant's form for each dependant.

Thanks for the advise nnj10. I would be applying using HSMP JR form and the guidance note seem to suggest you only need seperate form, in case the children are above 18.

Any thoughts on this?

Can anyone who successfully applied under HSMP JR using HSMP JR Form confirm how they managed to get the extension including Dependents?

Thanks

G
Oops, that's my mistake, I did not read about JR.
Sorry, I don't know about JR, as I don't fall in that category.
Let some one else reply on this.

nksg

Post by nksg » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:32 am

Hiya,

Just got my approval under JR. You need to fill only one form inluding depends. The form is quite clear.. Number of applicants 1, paid for 1. Just mention the details of your depends in the dependent section. Thats what i did.

All the best...
gautat wrote:
nnj10 wrote:If you are applying for Extension under T1(G), then you need to use separate form for yourself (main applicant) and another dependant's form for each dependant.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks

G

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:34 pm

SKSG - could you please let me know the date you dispatched your application to HO?

----------------

Gua - You need to fill in only one form.

Number of applications is (i think) 1.

nksg

Post by nksg » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:15 pm

sent on 29th Nov 2008.. Approval recieved on 22nd Jan. My case was lil complex as i had a driving conviction .. which i did not declare initally but declared 2 weeks after i submited the application by change of circumstance form...
rizwan567 wrote:SKSG - could you please let me know the date you dispatched your application to HO?

----------------

Gua - You need to fill in only one form.

Number of applications is (i think) 1.