ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa UK from pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:18 am

u have to wait atleasst 60 days for your visa
in hsmp spouse visa they check
payslips
living place
and i think so bank statement and latter from your husband employment
believe me hsmp visa is most fasster then spouse visa for british citizen because in british citizen theyu have to prove that they are not taking benfits like that stuff

regards

wistaria
Newly Registered

Post by wistaria » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:34 pm

irumpk wrote:u have to wait atleasst 60 days for your visa
in hsmp spouse visa they check
payslips
living place
and i think so bank statement and latter from your husband employment
believe me hsmp visa is most fasster then spouse visa for british citizen because in british citizen theyu have to prove that they are not taking benfits like that stuff

regards
hi irum
well i hope ur right that hsmp dependants get their visa's soon..with my application iv submitted
husbands employment letter
3 bank statements
6 payslips
marriage certificate
3 photographs
mortgage papers
electricity bill
nd i thought id get my visa within 2 weeks,bt i applied on the 29 of dec 2008 nd am still waiting...why do they say 5 working days when they mean 2 months...?
am getitng anxious neways .:(

irumpk

Post by irumpk » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:55 am

gerry's dont know about it
they work like post man from our side to BHC so they just posted our document to bhc and when bhc stemped it they call us for collections
so dont waste your time and money to call them they dont know it any thing
its take 6 week be relex and enjoy this time with your family i am now in london after getting visa so there is life is entire different enjoying with hubbi coz my hubbi took 30 days holidays for me
that why dont be panic relex and one thing u can do speak with ur husband and tell him to chat with MP he will do some thing for u

take care

wistaria
Newly Registered

Post by wistaria » Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:53 pm

irumpk wrote:gerry's dont know about it
they work like post man from our side to BHC so they just posted our document to bhc and when bhc stemped it they call us for collections
so dont waste your time and money to call them they dont know it any thing
its take 6 week be relex and enjoy this time with your family i am now in london after getting visa so there is life is entire different enjoying with hubbi coz my hubbi took 30 days holidays for me
that why dont be panic relex and one thing u can do speak with ur husband and tell him to chat with MP he will do some thing for u

take care
well thanx for the supprt..but i dnt know what an MP is and how to reach ths contact..?
nd am waiting, neways iv got a reason to be happy nw, husband took a weeks leave nd is comming to pakistan for a while :) cant wait!

wistaria
Newly Registered

Post by wistaria » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:17 am

hiee irum....i didnt gt the time to get online...i did tll u that my husbands comming for a week..well he came n after 3 days i got my visa!!!! it ws stamped on the 26 bt i got a call frm jerrys on the 10 and on 15 feb ws on my way to UK wid my hubby..u wont believ how happy i ws! thanx for the support neways..u tk ..Allah hafiz