ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

storytale from illegal immigrant in UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bullheadthe
Newly Registered

and now - may be end of the story

Post by bullheadthe » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:08 pm

and now i have case in European court of human rights against british government, veru funny, yes... :D

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Re: and now - may be end of the story

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:16 pm

bullheadthe wrote:and now i have case in European court of human rights against british government, veru funny, yes... :D
Not really, it depends what it is for.

By your own admission you were an overstayer and working illegally. Have you claimed asylum & that has been refused? Or something else?

bullheadthe
Newly Registered

for breaching my human rights,

Post by bullheadthe » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:06 pm

like destitution, right to live and to work, for education, and for breaching my human rights - european convention every clause, right for family life, and so on.

waiting court now.
but waiting is long, trying to expedite, looks like it is difficult, even for members of European Parliament.
so waiting too long.

but it is pleasure. :D

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:34 pm

bullheadthe wrote:like destitution, right to live and to work, for education, and for breaching my human rights - european convention every clause, right for family life, and so on.

waiting court now.
but waiting is long, trying to expedite, looks like it is difficult, even for members of European Parliament.
so waiting too long.

but it is pleasure.
destitution - why not work in your home country
right to live - why not in your home country
work - sure, why not in Russia
education - Russia again
breaching human rights - you have them, but not an absolute choice where to exercise them, why not Russia again

I cannot see where you are going with this case, really I cannot.
Last edited by PaperPusher on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

ciaramc

Post by ciaramc » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:33 am

I love the way you say you are a former Russian citizen......this has to be a joke???? You are a Russian citizen until you are naturilised as a different citizen which I cannot see happeing any time soon in the UK! You can not just decide what nationality you are ! If that was the case we would have open borders!

As for being "untouchable".....get a grip....you are just untouchable as they haven't found you yet!

You talk about human rights and family life....did you not say your wife is in Russia??? Well that's where your family is.....

Even if you own a home it will make no difference in the end...they will eventually deport you!!! I'm not sure what it is you are hoping for from the European court because you are not entitled to anything...think of all those people who wait months if not years for visa so the can come work in the UK and you just swan in on a visit visa and expect to say!!!

When you were issued with that visa it had a date written on it....that was the date you had to LEAVE! Anything you achieved in the UK after this date are irrelevant....you are ILLEGAL!

Good luck to you your gonna need it!!!

Enjoy your home in the UK while you can!

1 - i can inform all and everyone, don't waste you and my time for such kind of adivces ,
all financial and government structures know about me and my documents, and so on
that i am "former" russian citizen, hsve russian passport, which expired ,
and so on so on so on.
main reason for my "untoachable" - i never provide any fake ID or documents,
and my WEB too strong
or may be guinea pig
Last edited by ciaramc on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:45 am

bullheadthe - I'm sure you're on a mission to extract the urine, but go on -I'll feed the troll...

1) If you came to this country on a visitor's visa and overstayed, then you are here ILLEGALLY, and everything else beyond it is irrelevant.

2) If you were born Russian and held Russian nationality, then you retain your nationality regardless of whether your passport expires or not. A passport is simply a travel document and is not a certificate of citizenship per se. I'm sure you need to go through a formal procedure to renounce your citizenship.

3) Even if you came to this country with the view of escaping persecution back home, why did you not submit a claim for asylum?

4) You are not officially a "resident," of the United Kingdom in the legal sense of the word.

5) Working in the UK and owning a home are not grounds for your deportation if you are caught.

6) I have no idea what you are appealing against, or why you're currently in legal dispute with the government.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:43 am

I thought bullheadthe was unlikely to be taking the michael, seeing as this topic has been revived from over 6 months ago.

bullheadthe - what has been happening since you last posted? How has your current application to the court come about?

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:49 am

PaperPusher wrote:I thought bullheadthe was unlikely to be taking the michael, seeing as this topic has been revived from over 6 months ago.

bullheadthe - what has been happening since you last posted? How has your current application to the court come about?
If he isn't on a fishing expedition, then I'm serious worried about his almost deluded state (assuming that he has given us as complete a picture as possible).

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:58 am

I do not think he has, he also posts in the same name on another forum, and is complaining about a lack of financial support, legal support and not getting documents (to work I presume). Also he is asking about the New Asylum Model.

Nevertheless, it is still not clear if the OP has applied for asylum and it has been refused or not.

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:01 am

PaperPusher wrote:I do not think he has, he also posts in the same name on another forum, and is complaining about a lack of financial support, legal support and not getting documents (to work I presume). Also he is asking about the New Asylum Model.

Nevertheless, it is still not clear if the OP has applied for asylum and it has been refused or not.
Fair enough.

Maybe it was his attitude that was anoying rather than anything else. Ah well!