ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GOOD NEWS FOR CCL STUDENTS

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

newjaan2
Newly Registered

GOOD NEWS FOR CCL STUDENTS

Post by newjaan2 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:14 am

Hi friends,

I have very good news for CCL students, I applied for PSW through CCL, and it was refused with a right of appeal.

before my appeal hearing I took admission in Oxford College of London (EDEXCEL level 7 postgraduate diploma) and showed to the judge that I have secured admission and studying towards it (as my College CCL has been closed down and that was not my fault because I was studying there). I also showed the registration of course with EDEXCEL.

After going through all the evidence Judge allowed my appeal as a student.

There are a large number of people in this forum who are just spreading rumors but I think its not the end. you have to try till end. :D

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:19 am

That does not seem right, you appealed a refusal of PSW, but were allowed the appeal as a student?

Have you got the determination yet?

Diokpa
Member of Standing

Re: GOOD NEWS FOR CCL STUDENTS

Post by Diokpa » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:02 pm

newjaan2 wrote:Hi friends,

I have very good news for CCL students, I applied for PSW through CCL, and it was refused with a right of appeal.

before my appeal hearing I took admission in Oxford College of London (EDEXCEL level 7 postgraduate diploma) and showed to the judge that I have secured admission and studying towards it (as my College CCL has been closed down and that was not my fault because I was studying there). I also showed the registration of course with EDEXCEL.

There are a large number of people in this forum who are just spreading rumors but I think its not the end. you have to try till end. :D
You will need to get the determination first because a judge cannot allow an appeal on student visa as they are not the main decision makers, a judge can only allow for them to give you time to prepare a student visa application and submit for consideration. All the best.
We are all pencils in the hand of our creator~ Unknown

elitedog
BANNED

Re: GOOD NEWS FOR CCL STUDENTS

Post by elitedog » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:13 pm

newjaan2 wrote:Hi friends,

Another Fake posts to get the intrest.........................wowowowowowowowowowowowow