ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fresh talent to PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dundee
Newly Registered

Fresh talent to PSW

Post by Dundee » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:22 pm

Hello Guys,
I am wondering whether someone can help me in following

2004 - 2005 student visa
2005 to 2006 Fresh talent
2006 to 2008 converted back into student and finished Bsc degree

By considering above circumstances , Can I apply for PSW from outside UK?

Thank you

EliteDuck
BANNED

Post by EliteDuck » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:48 pm

rururururururruruururruurrururururuurur

i m afraid not

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:56 am

Eliteduck is a dead duck!

You can apply for PSW.

elitepig
BANNED

Post by elitepig » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:22 am

Frontier Mole wrote:Eliteduck is a dead duck!

You can apply for PSW.

You are a dead mole......popopopopopopopopopo

Elite duck is Elite

rahilnaz

Post by rahilnaz » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:25 pm

You can apply for PSW.
Hello Fm,
Thanks for ur response. But according to UKBA, after 27 Nov people who previously had IGS and Fresh talent visa would not be able to apply for PSW from outside the UK. Please see below

" IGS and Fresh Talent participants and Tier 1 (Post-Study Work)
6 November 2008
From 27 November 2008, you will not be able to apply for entry clearance (a visa) under Tier 1 (Post-Study) Work if you have previously had immigration permission as an International Graduates Scheme, Science and Engineering Graduates Scheme or Fresh Talent: Working in Scotland Scheme participant. This does not apply to you if you make your application in the UK "

elitepig
BANNED

Post by elitepig » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:06 pm

rahilnaz wrote:

You can apply for PSW.
Hello Fm,
Thanks for ur response. But according to UKBA, after 27 Nov people who previously had IGS and Fresh talent visa would not be able to apply for PSW from outside the UK. Please see below

" IGS and Fresh Talent participants and Tier 1 (Post-Study Work)
6 November 2008
From 27 November 2008, you will not be able to apply for entry clearance (a visa) under Tier 1 (Post-Study) Work if you have previously had immigration permission as an International Graduates Scheme, Science and Engineering Graduates Scheme or Fresh Talent: Working in Scotland Scheme participant. This does not apply to you if you make your application in the UK "

See its the dead mole who is giving misleading and dead information, elite community is the best..............popopopopopopopopopopop

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:12 pm

If you return to study, as this individual did, and qualify as a graduate you still can apply for PSW. You can not have two bites at the cherry under any of the previous or new schemes. So it was ok to have FTS then study / graduate then take advantage of the PSW scheme.

FTS scheme was more generous than IGS as you only had to get HND qualification to enter the scheme in Scotland.

Will dig out the info tomorrow.

Dundee
Newly Registered

Post by Dundee » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:If you return to study, as this individual did, and qualify as a graduate you still can apply for PSW. You can not have two bites at the cherry under any of the previous or new schemes. So it was ok to have FTS then study / graduate then take advantage of the PSW scheme.

FTS scheme was more generous than IGS as you only had to get HND qualification to enter the scheme in Scotland.

Will dig out the info tomorrow.
Thanks FM
I heard that I can apply within the country. But not sure whether I can do it from outside of UK.

thx for ur time