ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Awaiting further consideration till launch of Tier4 license?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DESI RAND
Newly Registered

Awaiting further consideration till launch of Tier4 license?

Post by DESI RAND » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:33 pm

Is there any link between current PSW delays and launch of Tier 4 in march?
At the moment there is a mess of BAC,ASIC,DIUS,Recognised,Listed bodies ...and all that bitchy crap.As stated by UKBA,all of these will be consolidated under one roof of Tier4 that will weed out bogus colleges.
There is a loophole in the system of PGC,PGD's awarded by listed bodies
for which thousands of visas were issued since launch of IGS in may2007.
I think that UKBA is waiting for the launch of new system and crooss check with the PSW applications they have from the respective colleges which may or may not have license in future.
All of this seems logical to me but may be wrong!!!

elitepig
BANNED

Re: Awaiting further consideration till launch of Tier4 lice

Post by elitepig » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:46 pm

DESI RAND wrote:Is there any link between current PSW delays and launch of Tier 4 in march?
At the moment there is a mess of BAC,ASIC,DIUS,Recognised,Listed bodies ...and all that bitchy crap.As stated by UKBA,all of these will be consolidated under one roof of Tier4 that will weed out bogus colleges.
I think that UKBA is waiting for the launch of new system and crooss check with the PSW applications they have from the respective colleges which may or may not have license in future.

It Cloud be very true another way of messing the innocent students :( :( :(

candyshop

Post by candyshop » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:38 pm

elitepig wrote:
DESI RAND wrote:Is there any link between current PSW delays and launch of Tier 4 in march?

lol @ Innocent student

elitedog
BANNED

Post by elitedog » Fri Jan 30, 2009 12:41 pm

candyshop wrote:
elitepig wrote:

lol @ Innocent student

Fu** @ Candyshop

pakipower1

Post by pakipower1 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:01 pm

this is a very good point raised about the loophole in the system about listed bodies which is still there but unfortunately no one on the forum wants to talk about it.i have applied in last week of october, i passed from ealing ,hammersmith college but havent heard anything from HO neither they asked for any other extra proof like registration with edexcel etc.i am hearing rumours that our applications will be refused,but just waiting for the result!

saba85

Post by saba85 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:49 am

why do you think your application will be refused, on what basis?

pakipower1

Post by pakipower1 » Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:17 pm

As everyone is saying that the awarding body should be different than that of ur college,which is not mentioned anywhere,and the same loophole was exploited by fraudsters,considering the recession,rising unemployment of `efficient'british workers,i am having few butterflies in my stomach.