ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statements for ILR - Urgent Advice - Please....

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

g_scheepers
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Bank Statements for ILR - Urgent Advice - Please....

Post by g_scheepers » Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Hi,

My appointment with the PEO in Croydon's on the 10th February. I've requested copies of my bank statements for the last 3 months from Barclays. The statements arrived today, but they are not on their official letterhead. There's only an accompanying letter stating that this is my duplicate statements and that are not laid out as the originals, which no one can argue about...!

I'm desperate to know what I should do, because I can't see how PEO will accept the bank statements in the current layout...

I'm a total nervous wreck about this...

Look forward to your advice,

Many thanks,

Gerhard

netacct

Post by netacct » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:12 pm

Go to the Barclays bank and you will be able to print out the statements from their machine. It will have logo as well, on simple black and white paper but no address. You should be fine. Don't worry

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:12 pm

netacct wrote:Go to the Barclays bank and you will be able to print out the statements from their machine. It will have logo as well, on simple black and white paper but no address. You should be fine. Don't worry
You may still need stamps and signatures on them if you do that, though.