ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A question about bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ninjathehunter
Newly Registered

A question about bank statement

Post by ninjathehunter » Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:26 pm

Hi mates,

I am going to send my Tier 1 application.

I found that the most recent bank statement I got is until 11 Jan (today is 30th Jan). I am wondering if it is OK to send the statement or I have to ask my bank to give me the most up-to-date bank statement? It takes one week for the statement to arrive, but I just cannot wait.

Can you give me your opinion?

Bob

Jedi001
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: A question about bank statement

Post by Jedi001 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:56 am

ninjathehunter wrote:Hi mates,

I am going to send my Tier 1 application.

I found that the most recent bank statement I got is until 11 Jan (today is 30th Jan). I am wondering if it is OK to send the statement or I have to ask my bank to give me the most up-to-date bank statement? It takes one week for the statement to arrive, but I just cannot wait.

Can you give me your opinion?

Bob
Bank statements for Previous Earning should cover all the payments done by your company (12 months),

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... idance.pdf

As per guidance:

-> The applicant can claim points for previous earnings in any single, consecutive 12-month period during the 15 months immediately before the date of applying. An applicant may claim points for a 12-month period of earnings outside of this 15 months only in very limited circumstances.

-> Personal bank statements showing the ii) payments made to the applicant: Bank statements provided must be on official bank stationery, and must show each of the payments that the applicant is claiming. If the applicant wishes to submit electronic bank statements from an online account he/ she should also provide a supporting letter from the bank on company headed paper confirming that the documents are authentic. Alternatively an electronic bank statement bearing the official stamp of the bank issuing the statements will be accepted. This stamp must appear on every page of the statement.

If it is for Maintenance fund then the statements should not be:

As per guidance:

202. All evidence must be dated no more than one month before the application is submitted.
My advice, read the guidance carefully, everything is explained in detail.
Jedi001