ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Extension - Basic questions

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vishal_t
Newly Registered

HSMP Extension - Basic questions

Post by vishal_t » Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:53 pm

Hi HSMP Gurus

I had obtained an HSMP approval in August 2006 and based on this approval letter, i obtained an Entry Clearance in Feb 2007. This is valid until February 2009.

Now i need to apply for an extension of my HSMP. A few questions:

1. Which form do i need to use - Is it Tier 1 general or FLR Tier 1?
2. Will i be assessed with Point based system - I dont know the impact of november 2006 ruling (if it is relevant for me ).
3. Dependants - Which form does my son and wife need to use if they are dependants on me?

Thanks and regards
Vishal

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:24 pm

Since you have got approval on 65 pts therefore u r covered by JR ruling. Just one (FLR Tier 1 HSMP ) form to fill in for dependents and for yourself.

neel17
Newly Registered

FLR Tier-1 HSMP

Post by neel17 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:42 am

I also got my initial hsmp before nov 2006. and now I m willing to fill the form FLR Tier-1 HSMP.

What documents are you submitting with your application?

Regards
Neel

rizwan567 wrote:Since you have got approval on 65 pts therefore u r covered by JR ruling. Just one (FLR Tier 1 HSMP ) form to fill in for dependents and for yourself.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Re: FLR Tier-1 HSMP

Post by rizwan567 » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:58 am

neel17 wrote:I also got my initial hsmp before nov 2006. and now I m willing to fill the form FLR Tier-1 HSMP.

What documents are you submitting with your application?

Regards
Neel

spend some time on guidance notes accompanyying with the form... you will get to know each and everything.

rizwan567 wrote:Since you have got approval on 65 pts therefore u r covered by JR ruling. Just one (FLR Tier 1 HSMP ) form to fill in for dependents and for yourself.