ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Review Request - Need your urgent advice pls

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jama

Review Request - Need your urgent advice pls

Post by Jama » Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:47 pm

Dear All,

I have a very limited time to send the review request. Would be very grateful if you could advise me is it necessary to send it by post or it can be done by fax too?

And also, shall I send the same evidence again?? Or just the request itself will do? I did not find the answers to these questions on the Home Office site, neither in the HSMP guidence.

Many thanks,
Jama

OFCHARITY
Member of Standing

Post by OFCHARITY » Sun Jun 19, 2005 7:07 pm

I doubt that faxed request for reviews are accepatable.
'In everything give thanks'

Jama

Post by Jama » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:01 pm

Hi OFCHARITY,

So I have to send it by post.

Do you know if I shall send all the previously provided evidence along with the request?

Thanks in advance,
Jama

Impact
Newly Registered

Post by Impact » Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:53 pm

Dear Jama,

Faxing a review is an option, as I did that and it was received. However, i think for your own peace of mind, send it by recorded delivery so that you are 100% sure they receive it.

On sending your info back again, you do not have to send everything back, just a letter stating why you think they made a wrong decision with reference to the denied points and the evidence you had originally submitted for those points. Good Luck

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:03 am

Impact wrote:On sending your info back again, you do not have to send everything back, just a letter stating why you think they made a wrong decision with reference to the denied points and the evidence you had originally submitted for those points. Good Luck
I don't agree with this statement of "and the evidence you had originally submitted for those points" because if u send any docuemnt, they may send your file back stating, thsi is a paid review and u have no instructions to deduct the payment. SO better, if u want to go for a free review, just send them letter describing why do u think the decision was wrong and provide them solid arguments.

All the best.

Jama

Post by Jama » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:55 pm

Thank you Impact and Dhavaluk,

Dhavaluk, I will follow your advice and will send the letter first thing tomorrow morning without evidence. I believe they must have all the copies in their files.

Regards,
Jama