ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Should i send an urgent treatment request now?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Kotiara

Should i send an urgent treatment request now?

Post by Kotiara » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:14 pm

My HSMP application was recieved by the HO on the 1st of June. A few days ago I got a pretty good verbal job offer from a company in my home country. Since I know people in that company very well, I guess they will not issue any written offer, they'll just give me a contract to sign if i accept the verbal offer.

My decision regarding the offer will depend only on the decision from the HO regarding my HSMP application.

Do you think it would be a good idea to send an urgent treatment request to the HO now and explain them the situation without including any supporting docs? Could it possibly reduce my chances of being approved? Could it speed up the process given that I have applied recently?

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:07 am

Dear Kotiara,

I have voted with NO. The reseason behind tat is, HSMP only considers urgent treatment request, if you have Job Offer (and need to prove it by providing documents) in UK and/or your application is more than 4 weeks old. If you ask them that you have got a job offer in your conutry, and request them to speed up your application, they may straight awaya send it back, i head the same from someone in my home country that he had similar experience.

So, please wait for at elast 4 weeks, or else you can send them mail enquiring your status todaythen email them

Kotiara

Post by Kotiara » Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:10 am

What if I just send them an email explaining my situation instead of a formal request? Do you think that would help ot hurt me?

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:44 am

No Dear Kotiara,

they are very straight forward in their work. THey need everythign in formal format and on paper. You must mail them the UT request in tis format.

Still, nothing wrong in trying simple email requesting to speed up.

Kotiara

Post by Kotiara » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:24 am

dhavaluk wrote:No Dear Kotiara,

they are very straight forward in their work. THey need everythign in formal format and on paper. You must mail them the UT request in tis format.

Still, nothing wrong in trying simple email requesting to speed up.
Yeah thats what i'm going to send. Thanks.