ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visit Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sudha_v
Newly Registered

Family visit Visa

Post by sudha_v » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:05 pm

We are applying for family visit visa for my mother-in-law. I am on tier1 visa. I shall be sponsoring her expenses and accomodation and am planning to show payslips, bank statements and savings for this respect. I am presently in a 2 BHK rented apartment. I am planning to provide electrcity bill as proof of address. Is this sufficient? Kindly let know. VFS said I need to provide tenancy agreement and NOC from owner as well. I was not able to find anything like this in the application though. Could someone help me with this?

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:34 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

mansawant

Post by mansawant » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:36 pm

Hi,

We (my wife being a work permit holder) applied for my mother's visit visa and her father's visit visa twice and it approved. We had submitted tenancy agreement photocopy for the proof of housing arrangement.

Regards,
Mansawant

SRPR
Newly Registered

Post by SRPR » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:23 pm

Hello

I am also planning to call my mother in two weeks time.
Can she gets a visa on same day?

I am submitting rental agreement(WH Smith) as proof of accomodation.
Will that be sufficient?

Any ideas?

SRPR
Newly Registered

Post by SRPR » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:24 pm

Hello

I am also planning to call my mother in two weeks time.
Can she gets a visa on same day?

I am just submitting rental agreement(WH Smith)
Will that be sufficient?

Any ideas?