ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

salary + self employed.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ovaisa2000
Newly Registered

salary + self employed.

Post by ovaisa2000 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:44 pm

Hi,
i got hsmp in October 2007, i need to get clarify few things,

I am working as a full time employee in one of the organisation and working as self employed (contract based ) few days in a month.
Could you please tell me when i apply for extesion. my case does it come under salary based person or self employed.

I have a limited company (i am Sole director and share holder) and the money comes in business account from my client through Cheque.

can i show my business along with my main job to prof the earning power.

As i mentioned that Cheque deposit in business account . if i can show my business do i have to withdraw salary + dividend to my personal account?

or i can still show business bank statement.

the documents which i currently have is,

Company bank account statement.
Invoice raised to client
contract agreements
Incorporation Certificate
and copy of cheque deposit in my business account.

if i require prof of earning as a salary based person from my own business, what documents do i needs to provide them.

Also, I got HSMP visa on the bases of IELTS. Do require to provide IELTS score again with my application ?

I would be grateful if anyone can provide me list of document which i needs to submit at the time of extension.