ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

clem
Newly Registered

Proof of earnings

Post by clem » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:27 pm

I will be applying fo the Tier 1 visa this february but my payslip for March 2008 which i have equested from my previous employer is not on the company letterhead. Instead the company has send me the payslip with a cover letter attached to it. Can anyone who has had the same situation tell me what he/she did. Will this be acceptable by the home office as proof of earnings. I have tried to ask if the payslip can be signed and stamp, the HR has told me they don't do it. Please someone should advise me of what i should do in this case.

ireallywish09

Re:salary slip

Post by ireallywish09 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:10 am

HI,

Its clearly stated in the guidelines that the payslip should be either the formal payslip, otherwise the online format needs to be signed and stamped. I dont think you should take any chance and go ahead with an un-signed/stamped payslip. Just try to tell your HR department that you really need it signed and stamped for a Loan purpose.