ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1(G) Pakistani Applicants (Please update here)!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

How do you find my idea to gather Pakistani applicants (For TIER 1) together in one thread?

Excellent
80%
GOOD
No votes
OK
20%
NOT BAD
No votes
BAD
No votes
No comment
No votes

Total votes: 5

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Tier1(G) Pakistani Applicants (Please update here)!

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:56 am

Hello to all fellows!

I am new here in this FORUM, and saw that there is no place, where one can find help seperately (specifically, from applicants of TIER 1 from Pakistan). I am posting this thread here, and request all members (from Pakistan), who have submitted their TIER 1 visa application (either got replies/visa or waiting), to share their views and details here, so that persons, willing to apply or already applied and waiting for result, not find themselves alone and lets make a sort of community, to help each other this way...

HOPE, my idea will click, and I will get replies here (please, only persons applying /applied from pakistan).

Stay in touch fellows...GOOD LUCK for everyone, who have applied...

Here's my scenerio for you people :

Application date : 16th December 2008
VAC : Karachi - Pakistan
Status (Border Agency site) : From the week commencing on 12th Jan'09,We are expecting to consider applications submitted on or before 19th Dec'08
Result : Still awaiting

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Hello

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:59 am

Update from myside is that I have got my status of application changed today and it is now "Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same"

THANK GOD, atlast I saw this status for my application as it was after a long wait from 16th Dec'08.

Anyone please guide me that, what should be the next step from me now??? I guess, I have to wait for their call for appointment?Am I right??I am also confused with this status a bit, coz. why they have used Your APPLICATION rather than Your PASSPORT? Please spare some time and help me guys...

Need DUA from all forum members plzzz...

Good Luck for everyone including me..

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan

go2zeeshan2004
- thin ice -

Hi

Post by go2zeeshan2004 » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:54 pm

An update from myside is: Alhumdulillah, I got my TIER1 (G) visa today. My sincere and heartiest THANKS to everyone for the support and guidance.My timeline is as below :

Applied for Tier1 (G) Fresh from khi-pk - 16th December 2008

Status on website (www.ukvacpk.com) from then till 4-5 days back was Forwarded to BHC and chngd to Forwarded to ISB OC 2-3 days back, then chngd to ready for collection yesterday

Verification (any type, from anywhere)- No information

Collected visa stamped (Alhumdulillah) - 06th Feb'09

Hope, this will be more than enough information for everyone, who is waiting. Feel free to ask anything if u want about your application.

GOOD LUCK to everyone...

Regards,
Regards,

Zeeshan