ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Resent application with HO barcode and date stamp

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Minimoo
Newly Registered

Resent application with HO barcode and date stamp

Post by Minimoo » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:13 pm

Hello all.
I had submitted my HSMP to Tier 1 application in early Jan 09. It came back because of a wrong card number on the payment page. To have an in time application I reprinted the payment page with the correct card number and sent the same application off. Payment was deducted 2 days later.
However the first page of the application had a bar code and a date stamp put on it by HO. I did not change this page. Can this cause a problem or cause the application to be not valid since it had an old barcode and date stamp on it?. Is an application with extraneous marks (i.e barcode and date stamp) ok? Does anyone have experience with this?
Should I resend a new first page? I’m not sure if I am being silly about this but it is giving me a headache.
Thanks

Spear

Post by Spear » Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:49 pm

Invalid applications are usually if you did not supply payment, passports, current application forms or signed pictures.
If you get a tough caseworker they may think you should have reprinted a fresh form with no former markings from your invalid application.
My gut feeling is that it would not be a problem but in these days you never knew. You may consider sending a new printout of the page as an additional document.
It would be interesting to know how tight HO is with issues like these.