ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland site

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Aduntayo
Newly Registered

Ireland site

Post by Aduntayo » Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:25 pm

please i need some information on dublin.

i leave in lagos- nigeria, and i need the website to ireland, so as to be able to check their site and get entry requirements. also i need what will boost my chances of obtaining a visa for vacation in the place.

am a regular visitor to uk, and my visa will not expire till 2006, but my friends has never travelled before, but we all intend to come on vacation by sept ending what do we all need.

thankyou

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:02 am

you can visit
http://foreignaffairs.gov.ie/services/v ... lt.asp?m=s or contact the Irish embassy nearest to you

Aduntayo
Newly Registered

Post by Aduntayo » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:39 pm

thanks for the site but it can not be opened moreso there is no ireland embassy near me. am from LAGOS- Nigeria will appreciate if i can be helped out. or if i can get there add in nigeria.

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Wed Jun 22, 2005 9:03 am

maybe there is something wrong with your connection, try using another internet pc or something or go to www.foreignaffairs.gov.ie thats the parent site, so u will need to do a bit of surfing to get to the visa. the requirements are very similar to that of a UK visa, so you will need an address of where you will be staying, with supporting evidence e.g hotel booking or invitation from from friend / relative. You will also need proof of funds, yourself and sponsor if applicable, as well as you will need to show that you will return to home country after your holiday. The process is rather long so you will need to apply early. While the form is really only one page, you should try and provide as much information as possible to avoid disappointment, it also seems that they tend to spend more time processing applications from certain countries namely Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Pakistan etc (due to the record of some of these countries on asylum claims) so makesure your application is inorder to avoid dissappointment

needhelp
Newly Registered

Post by needhelp » Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:56 am

wel how long i know pakistani visa application takin time not becuse of asylum, but tha thng is that here in pakistan they dnt have any embbasy or highy commision, only honrary cunsalate is workin and they even dnt have power to deal with visa application. they only forward visa application to Dublin.secondly pakistan is not on top her in asylum application, there is so many other nation that their asylum application ratio is higher then pakistan.

Aduntayo
Newly Registered

Post by Aduntayo » Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:51 pm

Finally have been able to open the site. and ave gooten all the info needed, am getting all my documents ready for it.

thank you , u are really an ANGEL :D

:wink: