ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW -Dependent Maintance fund -PLEASE REPLY

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sunshine1
Newly Registered

PSW -Dependent Maintance fund -PLEASE REPLY

Post by sunshine1 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:41 pm

:wink:

I got my PSW visa last month & i live here in uk since last 2 year .Could any one please tell me how much funds i need to show on my bank statement to bring my dependent here .Actually i could not maintain my account but i can show the same statements which were showed on my PSW visa with 800 G.B end balance ?do i need to show three moths statement with balance not less than 1500G.B at any time? or just 1 single statement would be eough .On the other hand is it essential for my dependent to maintain 3 moths statementt for visa ?Please tell me what are the other documents required for dependent to apply visa from back home .
Reply much appreciated .

endurance
Newly Registered

Post by endurance » Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:14 pm

Either you OR your dependant need to show 3 months statement. If you show both its OK, but not required.

Since you are in the UK and your dependant overseas, you will need to show £1600+£800 for 3 months constantly in either your or your partners bank account.

See this link for more details:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... ntoffunds/

If the main applicant under the post-study worker category is outside the United Kingdom or has been in the United Kingdom for less than 12 months, the family member must show that the main applicant or the dependant has at least £1,600 to support the dependant as well as the funds needed to support the main applicant.

Please share the outcome of your application.... thanks.

godfatherdon

one imp query???????

Post by godfatherdon » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:11 am

hi guys, i have one question for u all!!!
I am going to UK for my MSc this year along with my dependent. I just wanted to know how much funds should i show to apply for a student dependent visa??
And what happens after i finish my 12 months course i.e., when i apply for PSW should my dependent apply again???? what r the funds required then???